Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3166 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

what do you do that makes you so important? maybe you're surrounded by losers who made nothing of themselves and thats why you're making it seem like a great accomplishment to be renting an apartment ...could that be it? lolll

You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  When did I make it seem like a great accomplishment to rent an apartment?  It is not an accomplishment at all, which in fact just shows exactly how much of a loser you are because you can't do it.

So NIK, again, what is it that you do for a living, and how much money do you make?  Because I know that people like you are in such short supply and high demand.  Do you write Forum Legend on your resume?  Do you state that you have by far the highest post count out of at least 5000 members?

Why didn't you answer my questions NIK?  I'll tell you why, its because you are a lying moron, and you are not saving up for a house.  Because if you do try and explain it you will just look like a fucking idiot because you won't know what you are talking about.

LMAO...I remember just several months ago your fucking stupid ass tried telling me some stuff about real estate, and how it was a good time to buy and how your mom is in the business.  Hahaha you are the most fucking pathetic lying piece of shit I have ever encountered in my life.

LMAO...it was good to buy a few months back, you dumb bitch...it still is. prices will skyrocket like a muthafucka in a couple years. but that's besides the point. i COULD EASILY rent out an apartment if i wanted to. middle-eastern families dont live like that because we like livin in COMFORT, we do shit the smart way. i know you're used to the trailor trash life, but it aint like that when your family comes from israel. in a few months ill be livin in a house 10x as big as where you're stayin at and ill be half your age. i bet im makin way more money than you right now and you're old enough to be my grandpa...shut the fuck up and go act like you mean something somewhere else, cuz you can't pull that shit here no more.

That's good for you and your very fortunate to have grown up being spoiled, and given a job by your parents, but do you really think you could still be living comfortably without them? It seems to me that all you do is get on dubcc, do drugs and go to raves. I want to feel bad for you, everyone making fun of you, but shit man, your a bum. For real. What do you even do? Are your parents even proud to call you their son?

how would u know what the fuck i do with my life besides what i post on wcc, you flaming homo?

how can you out of all people claim that I get made fun of here? LMFAO!!! youre the guy who had a gay picture posted up and you claimed it was your Halloween costume...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. painted nails and all, you flaming homo. see, with me, people love to ride my nuts...thats a little different than what happened to you, which was genuinely getting made fun of. you even left the board because of it...dont think we forgot, krondon. ;)

as for what I do with my life, I'm a field manager at a construction company and I do job-site labor + office work from 7 AM to fucking 5 PM...but you wouldnt know that, huh, you flaming fag? cuz I dont post about shit like that on here. why the fuck would i? i dunno what you do for a living (besides sucking dick), but does that make you a bum? no...it just makes you a fag, i cant call you a bum unless I know for sure youre doing nothin with your life, and I dont, just like you dont about me....so get off the nuts, gay costume boy.

LMAO @ you of all people talking about looks. I bet (No, I KNOW For a DAMN FACT) I could still pull in more girls than you with that costume on. (only girl you've been able to pull since high school looks like a cross between Fat Joe And Snorlax.  :-X )
And LMAO @ you calling ME a fag when your all hugged up on your "Homies" in all your pics. Going To Raves with your rainbow bracelets and glow sticks, Really Now, .....REALLY.

Anyway, again you try and come after me instead of addressing the question at hand, you really think you have accomplished anything in life? you are a bum, the only reason you even have a job is because of your daddy. And Instead of doing work, you said so yourself your on Dubcc. And your getting "Paid".
What personal accomplishments do you have that did not involve your parents helping you or giving you anything? (Well, Maybe your girlfriend, but you never know, maybe mommy and daddy arranged that too)

No One's on your nuts, I'm just calling it like it is. Look at you trying to get at me. are you mad?

But whatever, I'm not hating, good for you being a spoiled brat, all the best to you.
Make Mommy And Daddy Proud!!

wtf are you talkin about? you're a short mexican dude who looks like a gay krondon..im a tall israeli guy with good looks who gets hollar'd at non-stop, no matter where i go. dont compare us, LMAO. u cant truly believe you dont look retarded?

and u say the only girl ive pulled since high school was floydness? ahahahahhahaha...u can ask floydness herself if you're that interested in my love life. all her girlfriends tried to get with me at one point or another..what about you? i bet a lot of dudes holler at you when you take your "girl" (im still questioning whether you having a girl is believable) on meaningless adventures around the city, right? actually, nevermind, lookin like a fag isn't enough to get you hollar'd at.

im not doing anything with my life? right...working 5 days a week as a manager at a construction company to raise money for a house is nothing. helping run a weed club thats gunna take off is just meaningless business, right?..lmao. krondon..honestly now. what has your faggot ass done for society that makes you feel so special and important? im dying to hear this. LOL

i still wanna know why you mention my dad in every post. thats some gay shit, man. never once have i mentioned my dad on this board and somehow you always create these fantasies about him, ever since you used to write me love letters back in the day. did you get molested or something? what is it about dads that gets you?

honestly, why would u out of all people come on here and try to talk shit out of nowhere? is it because im the reason you were the original laughingstock on wcc? if so, im sorry, bro. that was in the past and i was being fucked up...but in all sincerity, it's been years since your character even crossed my mind in that sense, so please get over me, homie...PeACe

Jaydc555

« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »
Nik everybody on this board laugs at you and you don't even see it that's what makes it even funnier

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
Nik everybody on this board laugs at you and you don't even see it that's what makes it even funnier

Seriously. That's all that needs to be said. You still didn't address the question at hand. Your response to everything is that "OH you have such a Gay Fantasy about me, bla bla bla....... Get off my nuts, bla bla bla" - And you have the nerve to call me gay, really now......

Same ol shit. I didn't come here to get you all riled up, I was just speaking truth.

LMAO @ me a laughing stock. Who here even hates me or talks shit about me? You try, but that's it.

LMMFAO @ you talking about my looks when you look like Ali G with down syndrome.

And of course Floydness's friends all tried to get at you, they all look like this:

NOW THAT's PIMPIN ELIOR! - HANDLE THAT!!

Man, I don't have time for this, you live for little kid shit like this, there is nothing more to say about you. Your a waste of space. That's all there is to it.

THE END.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »
c'mon guys.. respect each other. how old are we?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2009, 07:56:06 PM »

Seriously. That's all that needs to be said. You still didn't address the question at hand. Your response to everything is that "OH you have such a Gay Fantasy about me, bla bla bla....... Get off my nuts, bla bla bla" - And you have the nerve to call me gay, really now......

Same ol shit. I didn't come here to get you all riled up, I was just speaking truth.

LMAO @ me a laughing stock. Who here even hates me or talks shit about me? You try, but that's it.

LMMFAO @ you talking about my looks when you look like Ali G with down syndrome.

And of course Floydness's friends all tried to get at you, they all look like this:

NOW THAT's PIMPIN ELIOR! - HANDLE THAT!!

Man, I don't have time for this, you live for little kid shit like this, there is nothing more to say about you. Your a waste of space. That's all there is to it.

THE END.

Moe

« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2009, 07:59:39 PM »
yeah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »
c'mon guys.. respect each other. how old are we?

i respect those who come at me on a cool tip...the ones who hop on my nuts for no reason gets no respect.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »
yeah.

losers on the internet "laugh" (cry) because i go to raves and have a social life...

people laughed at e-crazy because a pic of him was posted where his nails were painted and he was posing like a fag.

somewhat of a difference, no?

Jaydc555

« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2009, 08:17:47 PM »
I actually feel sorry for you nik.Your so delusional its baffling.How can one person be so fucking ignorant?No wonder you still live at home your too dumb and sheltered to make it on your own two feet

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »
I actually feel sorry for you nik.Your so delusional its baffling.How can one person be so fucking ignorant?No wonder you still live at home your too dumb and sheltered to make it on your own two feet

LOL...there are more people who think you nutriders are pathetic lowlifes than people who actually have somethin against me. believe that. not that it matters, but you are a little canadian bitch, and your forced ass humor doesnt cancel that.

Jaydc555

« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »
And your still a Jew from the suburbs and no matter how much basketball and rap you listen to it will never change

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »
And your still a Jew from the suburbs and no matter how much basketball and rap you listen to it will never change

Right...I'm Jewish and I'm from a nice area in LA...absolutely nothin to be ashamed of, geek.

the grown folks see whats really good.

Jaydc555

« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »
Go cry to your mummy she's in the room next to you chump

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #148 on: May 21, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »
i'm pretty sure thats your moms

Muhfukka

« Reply #149 on: May 21, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »