Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3153 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »
niks mom is having a meeting with the pool boy

man up and handle yo shit, weakling

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »
Nik everybody on this board laugs at you and you don't even see it that's what makes it even funnier
yeah.

losers on the internet "laugh" (cry) because i go to raves and have a social life...

people laughed at e-crazy because a pic of him was posted where his nails were painted and he was posing like a fag.

somewhat of a difference, no?

Who's laughing other than you? are you seriously talking about my looks when you look like this:

Seriously, You Really honestly talking shit, when you look like a retarded Ali G? Wow.

I actually feel sorry for you nik.Your so delusional its baffling.How can one person be so fucking ignorant?No wonder you still live at home your too dumb and sheltered to make it on your own two feet

And you still have not answered my question, because you know it's true. instead, you try and personally attack me.  ;) - Good job there buckaroo!

herpes

« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »
LOL @ what this thread has turned into.

Saturday will be three weeks

Jaydc555

« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »
You asked me a question?or nik?

herpes

« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

I think he asked the jew a question.

Jaydc555

« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »
I thought so but he wrote it right underneath my quote

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »

NIK, my bad. I thought I quoted you at the top of my reply.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2009, 04:41:28 AM »
Nik everybody on this board laugs at you and you don't even see it that's what makes it even funnier
yeah.

losers on the internet "laugh" (cry) because i go to raves and have a social life...

people laughed at e-crazy because a pic of him was posted where his nails were painted and he was posing like a fag.

why are you going to raves... are you queer? seriously cos its a wide knows fact raves is pritty queer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »
yeah.

why are you going to raves... are you queer? seriously cos its a wide knows fact raves is pritty queer

how retarded can you be? honestly...do you realize how many rappers show up at raves? mac dre was big as fuck in the rave scene, and you know why? cuz of the bitches, rookster...what do u know about rave pussy?

nothin...obviously.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2009, 11:21:10 AM »
yeah.

Who's laughing other than you? are you seriously talking about my looks when you look like this:

Seriously, You Really honestly talking shit, when you look like a retarded Ali G? Wow.

I actually feel sorry for you nik.Your so delusional its baffling.How can one person be so fucking ignorant?No wonder you still live at home your too dumb and sheltered to make it on your own two feet

And you still have not answered my question, because you know it's true. instead, you try and personally attack me.  ;) - Good job there buckaroo!

krondon...im makin a face. notice how im a normal lookin dude making a funny face. youre an abnormal lookin dude and that's your normal expression. you just look like a deformed creature. LOL.

im not sayin this to spite you, please understand that...im just bein blunt with you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2009, 11:23:59 AM »

LMFAO...he said "buckaroo"

what question did I not answer? you're the one who's been dodging questions...again, what is it about YOU that makes YOU feel so special to society? what have you done for this world that was so extravagant. i'd really like to hear your answer to that, krondon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2009, 11:32:37 AM »

Who's laughing other than you?

wow....i just saw that.

you seriously think that no one laughed at you lookin like a fag? LMFAO!

Cali Climate

« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2009, 11:34:38 AM »
I almost feel guilty talking down to a guy like this

Muhfukka

« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2009, 11:36:11 AM »
mac dre was big in the rave scene hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »
I almost feel guilty talking down to a guy like this

dont feel guilty....u look like a whimpy dweeb. females have personally echoed that sentiment to me. LOL