Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3226 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »
mac dre was big in the rave scene hahahahahahahahahahahaha

yea, dumbshit...mac dre went to raves. is that surprising to you? LOL!

Sikotic™

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »

how retarded can you be? honestly...do you realize how many rappers show up at raves? mac dre was big as fuck in the rave scene, and you know why? cuz of the bitches, rookster...what do u know about rave pussy?

nothin...obviously.

Rappers do a lot of stupid shit. So what? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

And you still have not answered my question, because you know it's true. instead, you try and personally attack me.  ;) - Good job there buckaroo!

LMFAO...he said "buckaroo"

what question did I not answer? you're the one who's been dodging questions...again, what is it about YOU that makes YOU feel so special to society? what have you done for this world that was so extravagant. i'd really like to hear your answer to that, krondon.

Yeah Buckaroo! - I'll answer your question even though you have not answered mine (its because you know your a embarrassment to your family.)

I actually worked my ass off to get a job, Never was a job given to me. My dad needs help sometimes with work, do I charge him? naw, that's my dad. I help my parents pay almost everything. Do you do that? My dad is getting his Retirement money in september, and work is slow for him, guess who steps up?

I am currently working freelance doing web design and SEO work (I didn't even graduate in any of those fields) - and still I'm making ok dough, without a full time job.

My point here is that I worked for everything I got, you didn't. I actually have various skills that I learned and acquired with hard work, you? I help out my fam, you mooch off your fam.

There's no point arguing with you, let's see what bull you come up with for a reply now.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
I almost feel guilty talking down to a guy like this

Yup. NIK is like those special people who hate being called retarded because they believe they are not.

It's kinda sad.

Cali Climate

« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »
On an unrelated topic, props to Tom for toughing it out and staying smoke free.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2009, 02:26:14 PM »

And you still have not answered my question, because you know it's true. instead, you try and personally attack me.  ;) - Good job there buckaroo!

what question did I not answer? you're the one who's been dodging questions...again, what is it about YOU that makes YOU feel so special to society? what have you done for this world that was so extravagant. i'd really like to hear your answer to that, krondon.

Yeah Buckaroo! - I'll answer your question even though you have not answered mine (its because you know your a embarrassment to your family.)

I actually worked my ass off to get a job, Never was a job given to me. My dad needs help sometimes with work, do I charge him? naw, that's my dad. I help my parents pay almost everything. Do you do that? My dad is getting his Retirement money in september, and work is slow for him, guess who steps up?

I am currently working freelance doing web design and SEO work (I didn't even graduate in any of those fields) - and still I'm making ok dough, without a full time job.

My point here is that I worked for everything I got, you didn't. I actually have various skills that I learned and acquired with hard work, you? I help out my fam, you mooch off your fam.

There's no point arguing with you, let's see what bull you come up with for a reply now.

HOLY SHIT! YOU DO WEB-DESIGN?! *standing ovation*

do you even realize what a loser you sound like? LMAO. ive never taken money from my dad..in fact, i make him money. i help operate 2 businesses, you retarded lookin creature, one of which is a cannabis club, the other of which is construction. i already said that numerous times, remedial moron. you say i dont work, but where does that retarded ass bs even come from? the fact that you're still spiteful over me exposing you as a fag in the years past? over me going to raves? what are you so mad at, krondon? you are NOT important because you do web design computer geek shit and because you work for money, you godamn idiot. thats nothing to boast about. ahahaha
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 02:28:32 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

Yup. NIK is like those special people who hate being called retarded because they believe they are not.

It's kinda sad.

i cant even imagine how faggishly gay you would look after poppin 3 ex pills based on the homo picture of you that was leaked lmao

yea...i do look tossed in the pic. but you look homo. tossed wears off, homo doesnt.

Roccy

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »

It's kinda sad.

i cant even imagine how faggishly gay you would look after poppin 3 ex pills based on the homo picture of you that was leaked lmao

yea...i do look tossed in the pic. but you look homo. tossed wears off, homo doesnt.

homo like this guy?

how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »

It's kinda sad.

homo like this guy?

no way, man..e-crazys infamous pic makes that dude look like kimbo slice. he was posed in a tight fag outfit with his wrist bent and black nail polish. he may have even be wearin make-up or eyeshadow or some shit. if you saw it you'd fuckin die. LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2009, 02:56:07 PM »
NIK, you seem a little obsessed with E-Crazy's Halloween costume. You eve got a photographic memory of that shit lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »
Probably has a poster of it over his bed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »
NIK, you seem a little obsessed with E-Crazy's Halloween costume. You eve got a photographic memory of that shit lol.

if i was obsessed, i'd still have it and it woulda been posted up by now...don't you think, ol' sik ol' pal?

Roccy

« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2009, 03:31:33 PM »
E-crazy, post up that picture, lets see what you were for halloween.  8)
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2009, 03:36:39 PM »

if i was obsessed, i'd still have it and it woulda been posted up by now...don't you think, ol' sik ol' pal?
fair enough, bitchelade.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »

HOLY SHIT! YOU DO WEB-DESIGN?! *standing ovation*

do you even realize what a loser you sound like? LMAO. ive never taken money from my dad..in fact, i make him money. i help operate 2 businesses, you retarded lookin creature, one of which is a cannabis club, the other of which is construction. i already said that numerous times, remedial moron. you say i dont work, but where does that retarded ass bs even come from? the fact that you're still spiteful over me exposing you as a fag in the years past? over me going to raves? what are you so mad at, krondon? you are NOT important because you do web design computer geek shit and because you work for money, you godamn idiot. thats nothing to boast about. ahahaha

What's the point. You still don't answer my question, your only defense is my old Halloween picture. Wow.
And you going to Raves has nothing to do with anything, when did i even mention that? I never said you didn't work, but you did nothing for yourself, all your opportunities in life were given to you. Your a bum. If your parents kicked you out right now you would prob. die in the streets thizzing out on E. It's just the way you are. Your soooo Cool man, You Drop E. wow. someone give NIK a medal for being the coolest cat on Dubcc.

Keep obsessing over my old Halloween costume pics if it makes you feel any better. I'm sorry the truth hurts.