Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3156 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »
you're weaksauce. stfu.

You're in no position to talk about other people.  You live at home with mommy and daddy.  Now go take the trash out, your maid took the day off Jew.  Or I should pay your parents maid.

I'm in position to talk about you, cuz you're weaksauce...regardless of what I am.
HOMMIE SCCIT WILL ACHIEVE MORE IN LIFE THEN YOU HATERS WILL...
THIS WORLD IS NOT FOR HATERS

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »
No need to look for a fake pic for you.... :-X

How Embarrassing.

If I had the gay pic of you with nail polish and make-up, don't you think i woulda' posted it by now?

do you really think any pic posted here has surpassed the embarrassment level of that one? thats including xander, rap quake, pink, whoorider, everyone....that pic was literally the worst exposed pic ever posted on this site. LOL.

Come on, Krondon, lets be real...Nothing can possibly be more embarrassing than being a gay, short, deformed looking mexican who thinks hes got it made cuz he's a web designer... it's like you have the worst possible combo....and again, unlike you, im not just sayin this stuff in order to spite you. i'm sayin it because i truly mean it. LOL

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #197 on: May 28, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »

How Embarrassing.

If I had the gay pic of you with nail polish and make-up, don't you think i woulda' posted it by now?

do you really think any pic posted here has surpassed the embarrassment level of that one? thats including xander, rap quake, pink, whoorider, everyone....that pic was literally the worst exposed pic ever posted on this site. LOL.

Come on, Krondon, lets be real...Nothing can possibly be more embarrassing than being a gay, short, deformed looking mexican who thinks hes got it made cuz he's a web designer... it's like you have the worst possible combo....and again, unlike you, im not just sayin this stuff in order to spite you. i'm sayin it because i truly mean it. LOL
I like how you Truly mean all your BS like if it was all true stuff. LOL.

Who here is even talking about my pic? if it was such a "exposed" and huge thing, wouldn't you think someone other than you would be talking about it as well?
(Who's on who's nuts.......really now)

LOL @ me being a web designer and making it (I have other hustles too, that's not my only occupation) - At least I can say I made it on my own, without the help of Mommy and Daddy. that's way more than you can say about your job.

I'm not responding to you anymore man, I feel like a fuckin 8 year old arguing with you. your a lost cause and all you have to talk about is my appearance.

Your pathetic & A Joke. Grow up already.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »

How Embarrassing.

I like how you Truly mean all your BS like if it was all true stuff. LOL.

Who here is even talking about my pic? if it was such a "exposed" and huge thing, wouldn't you think someone other than you would be talking about it as well?
(Who's on who's nuts.......really now)

LOL @ me being a web designer and making it (I have other hustles too, that's not my only occupation) - At least I can say I made it on my own, without the help of Mommy and Daddy. that's way more than you can say about your job.

I'm not responding to you anymore man, I feel like a fuckin 8 year old arguing with you. your a lost cause and all you have to talk about is my appearance.

Your pathetic & A Joke. Grow up already.

you became a web designer on your own? NO FUCKIN WAY!? boss shit, dawg...congrats.

honestly, dont you realize what a dickhead you sound like? and the reason no one is talking about your gay pic is because this discussion is between me and you...don't you remember? when the pic was first posted there was pages of people calling you gay LOL... but that's besides the point. every dollar i make is on my own and it's all from labor, i dont sit my ass online and call myself a web designer like some fruitcup. i do actual work and make HARD-EARNED money.......so why did you decide to jump up on my nuts and make up stuff about my life out of nowhere? what does that get you? does it give you self-esteem for being an ugly queer? i mean, come on, e-crazy, lets talk like grown men (if thats possible)....what was your reasoning?

i think i know why...LOL

and i'm not arguing with you...im simply responding to you hoppin all up on this due to past occurrences. if you didnt respond to this thread by tryna down me over nothing, then we wouldnt even be talkin about how gay you are.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2009, 12:09:33 PM »
NIK I said I was a tool for creating this thread and that is it, you are a complete tool in you're whole existence, everyone on here knows that :D

NIK, you seem a little obsessed with E-Crazy's Halloween costume. You eve got a photographic memory of that shit lol.

I almost feel guilty talking down to a guy like this

Nik everybody on this board laugs at you and you don't even see it that's what makes it even funnier
yeah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #200 on: May 28, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
NIK I said I was a tool for creating this thread and that is it, you are a complete tool in you're whole existence, everyone on here knows that :D

NIK, you seem a little obsessed with E-Crazy's Halloween costume. You eve got a photographic memory of that shit lol.

I almost feel guilty talking down to a guy like this

Nik everybody on this board laugs at you and you don't even see it that's what makes it even funnier
yeah.

is that supposed to make you less gay?

EVERYONE HATES U SO IM GUNNA DO IT TO! LOL...so not only are you a faggot loser, but you also possess a childish mentality. hop off weakling.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 02:30:15 PM by Now_I_Know »

Jaydc555

« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »
Yes nik were the childish ones.Your right once again.Your never ever wrong