Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3157 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 10:27:24 AM »
Weed doesn't relax you it just makes you retarded to the point you don't know what the hell to think.

shit then in that case you must be on 20 joints a day

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »
Weed doesn't relax you it just makes you retarded to the point you don't know what the hell to think.

it has various effects for different people. I think that happening says a lot about who you are not about the weed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »
you're weaksauce. stfu.

You're in no position to talk about other people.  You live at home with mommy and daddy.  Now go take the trash out, your maid took the day off Jew.  Or I should pay your parents maid.

I'm in position to talk about you, cuz you're weaksauce...regardless of what I am.

Coming from someone that lives at home with mommy and daddy, doesn't know how to do laundry, or cook.... I could careless what you think.  Now make sure your room is clean or your mommy will take away your computer privilege for the rest of the day.

why the fuck do you keep switchin up the subject? im sayin YOURE weaksauce....Y O U R E...where in the hell did I say anything bout myself, king loser?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »
Taking multiple positive steps in life >>>> using the phrase weaksauce (really, we still 10 years old) >>>> using the phrase weaksauce while getting high and waiting for mommy to finish your laundry.

+1 for trying hard to be humorous...and another +1 for taking 2 consecutive posts to do it. good job.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2009, 08:47:18 AM »
Good for you but smoking quitting smoking weed shouldn't even be considered a step in life. Smoking helps me study, relieves stress and helps me have a good time. But I will stop smoking one day, once I start vaping  8)

One day you will grow up and realize you don't need weed to relax.

you dont need it, but it helps, you idiot...you dont need a car to travel either.

lets be real here, youve always been the board loser...the fucked up shit is that you stopped admitting it once you realized what a punk-made bitch it made you look like...its all good, tommy. nobody likes you any less for it.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »
-1 for posting 3 times in a row and still failing at life.....WEAK SAUCE!!!

herpes

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2009, 02:34:54 PM »
you're weaksauce. stfu.

You're in no position to talk about other people.  You live at home with mommy and daddy.  Now go take the trash out, your maid took the day off Jew.  Or I should pay your parents maid.

I'm in position to talk about you, cuz you're weaksauce...regardless of what I am.

Coming from someone that lives at home with mommy and daddy, doesn't know how to do laundry, or cook.... I could careless what you think.  Now make sure your room is clean or your mommy will take away your computer privilege for the rest of the day.

why the fuck do you keep switchin up the subject? im sayin YOURE weaksauce....Y O U R E...where in the hell did I say anything bout myself, king loser?

Your juvenile insults mean nothing to me, you still live at home and have no idea how to take care of yourself in the real world you pathetic little loser.  Maybe you can get some more of your friends to sign up and vouch for how cool you are.

herpes

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2009, 02:38:54 PM »
Good for you but smoking quitting smoking weed shouldn't even be considered a step in life. Smoking helps me study, relieves stress and helps me have a good time. But I will stop smoking one day, once I start vaping  8)

One day you will grow up and realize you don't need weed to relax.

you dont need it, but it helps, you idiot...you dont need a car to travel either.

lets be real here, youve always been the board loser...the fucked up shit is that you stopped admitting it once you realized what a punk-made bitch it made you look like...its all good, tommy. nobody likes you any less for it.

I don't care if I am the board winner, loser, legend, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.  I don't need to care what people think of me on a computer message board.  You need to label yourself a message board legend.... c'mon dude grow up already.

herpes

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »
Taking multiple positive steps in life >>>> using the phrase weaksauce (really, we still 10 years old) >>>> using the phrase weaksauce while getting high and waiting for mommy to finish your laundry.

+1 for trying hard to be humorous...and another +1 for taking 2 consecutive posts to do it. good job.

Again, wasn't trying to be funny.  Stop trying to spin how your pathetic existence is someone other persons poor attempt at humor.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2009, 04:42:27 PM »
Ay good for you Tommy.  Anybody hatin on somebody else for sobering up is retarded.  I smoke and drink way more than I should.  I've gone several months w/o weed, but I always go back because it's something I enjoy.  It did help me do work, study back in the day, be very creative, etc.  I've been smoking pretty heavy again the last several years. 

Same w/ boozing...I try and save it for just the weekends, but it somehow manages to pop up during the week usually. 

I've fucked w/ tobacco, but hardly at all in the last 5 years.  I'll never miss that shit.

Ideally, yes, I want to get away from those things because as I progress in life I understand that those things are unneccessary.  If you would have talked to me as recently as a year or two ago I'd tell you I'll prolly be doing those things till the day I die.  But that has changed.

So props Tommy for steppin up and kickin that shit.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2009, 05:34:49 AM »
Wtf is weak Sause         teriyaki?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2009, 11:24:50 PM »
i'm not hatin on tom for sobering up, i'm just sayin dudes weaksauce..

herpes

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »

OK I'm weaksauce whatever the hell that is supposed to mean

Being weaksauce >>> living at home with mommy and daddy but using an internet message board to say how your big time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »

Being weaksauce >>> living at home with mommy and daddy but using an internet message board to say how your big time.

lol...thats all you really have? really now? tom, anyone can live in a shitty apartment, loser. i'm currently saving up for a HOUSE. and not a house in hicksville, either.

herpes

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »

lol...thats all you really have? really now? tom, anyone can live in a shitty apartment, loser. i'm currently saving up for a HOUSE. and not a house in hicksville, either.

LOL Sure you are Elior.  And hicksville lol.  Talk about thats all I have, you gotta go back several years lmao.