Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3112 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »
you guys look like refugees begging to get out of your stall, not ballers.

HEY HOMMIE DON BE HATTING... LOOKIN LIKE A GUY REALLY IS FEELING LIKE A G 
DON MATTER WHERE YOU ARE EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING
AND SAME TIME EVERYTHING IS NOTHIN

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »
HEY HOMMIE DON BE HATTING... LOOKIN LIKE A GUY REALLY IS FEELING LIKE A G 
DON MATTER WHERE YOU ARE EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING
AND SAME TIME EVERYTHING IS NOTHIN
Wrong thread, my brotha. You shoulda posted that in here:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=218379.0
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »
^SERVED

lights is just sucking nik's dick now so they can keep sucking each other off in keystyle....GR8 FREESTYLES BRO...EVEN THO U TYPED IT...GR8 FREESTYLE BROZZ

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 01:38:36 PM »
Two weeks now

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »
once i got past a week or two, i was able to stay off it without thinking too much about it, of course it doesn't help when your friends are smoking some OG but you just got to have will power.

acgrundy

« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

what do you do that makes you so important? maybe you're surrounded by losers who made nothing of themselves and thats why you're making it seem like a great accomplishment to be renting an apartment ...could that be it? lolll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2009, 06:45:30 PM »
you guys look like refugees begging to get out of your stall, not ballers.

it's called getting fucked up with bitches, geek

Whatever you say NIK lol

8)

is this what this nik/dik dude looks like.... u look like an addict.. on the real no joke get ya weight up stay of the pipe

im tossed in that pic... can u please stop checkin me out, though? good lookin out.

RaveyOne

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »
DAMN SCCIT YOURE BALLIN WAY TOO HARD FOR THESE WEAKLINGS. THOSE VIBRATIONS ON THE FLOOR FELT SO GOOD HOMIE ESPECIALLY RIGHT AFTER IT WENT DOWN REAL BIG IN THE BATHROOM  8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »
DAMN SCCIT YOURE BALLIN WAY TOO HARD FOR THESE WEAKLINGS. THOSE VIBRATIONS ON THE FLOOR FELT SO GOOD HOMIE ESPECIALLY RIGHT AFTER IT WENT DOWN REAL BIG IN THE BATHROOM  8) 8) 8)

you have no life buddy.

RaveyOne

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »
HOMIE DONT BE TRIPPIN ON HERE WE CAN MAN UP AND BE OPEN ABOUT OUR LIVES TOGETHER ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2009, 06:51:10 PM »
HOMIE DONT BE TRIPPIN ON HERE WE CAN MAN UP AND BE OPEN ABOUT OUR LIVES TOGETHER ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE

in what way does it make you feel good to be all up on another dude? really, though, this isn't considered cool outside of the internet-square world. LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »
Not like you nik you have such a cool life.Having your gf and friends post on the same forum.Being here since the shit started.Sucking Dick at raves.Living at home with your parents.Hey do your parents know you like to do e and suck cock?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2009, 06:54:39 PM »
Not like you nik you have such a cool life.Having your gf and friends post on the same forum.Being here since the shit started.Sucking Dick at raves.Living at home with your parents.Hey do your parents know you like to do e and suck cock?

my life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>an aborted babies life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your life