Author Topic: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread  (Read 9741 times)

sofdark

Re: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2009, 07:11:52 AM »
this is recent stuff but anybody got the "Dream Big" with more bass and drums?

nabbe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2009, 07:15:32 AM »
You are the best GangstaBoogy!

Major props for this!

This is a classic album. I will buy the album also when it come out.

Peace!

EFFeX

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2009, 07:18:44 AM »
Too bad the DRF / LSN native version and the tracks from Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2 weren't leaked, it'd be nice to combine them all together to a more complete project.

Yeah.  Since people seem to be in the mood to leak shit.  How about leaking the "Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2."  There were some tracks on there that sounded pretty nice.  Btw, Effex, do you know which Crooked I project those "Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2" Crooked I tracks are from?  It sound like SHTTBG-era.  But I thought you might know.

Almost 100% positive that "Live From Tha Row" is SHTTBG. I have never heard of the other songs, but it's possible that they are named incorrectly?

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »
fuckin zshare >:( someone upload thta somewhere else

Quadruple OG

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2009, 07:27:33 AM »
anyone got track 14 gangsta rap og? dot want to burn it to cd til all the tracks are on it lol me and my dogg is dope btw and so damn hood sounds so much better with this version of the beat, much more bass

anyone?

For the record, that track is NOT THE OG. It's the radio edit of the DPG 2002 version of Gangsta Rap. It features a clean crooked I verse he recorded for the radio, but everything else is edited.

woof

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2009, 07:48:54 AM »
All bootlegers using fbi antipiracy logo  ::)

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »
Oh by the way, that So Damn Hood without Sisqo is dope.  8)

yea I finally like that song :) the synth at the end is also not in the sisqo version, is it?

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2009, 08:07:15 AM »
anyone got the tracklist of the other one that los skanless native was trying to sell by the way?

Mietek23

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2009, 08:12:03 AM »
anyone got the tracklist of the other one that los skanless native was trying to sell by the way?

Here you go:

1.  Intro
2. Bitch Ft. Too Short, Eastwood, Ray J, Virginya Slim
3. Hoodstar  Ft. Tamara
4. So Damn Hood (OG Version)
5. Do It Again
6. Lil'  Youngstaz Ft. Eastwood, Ray J, Spider (Loc)
7. Fuck 'Em Ft. Big Hutch
8.  I'm So Crooked Ft. Gangsta Girl
9. Cali Luv 3
10. La La Ft.  Eastwood
11. Live From The Row
12. House Party Ft. Eastwood, Ray J
13.  Fuck Wit U Ft. Gail Gotti
14. Thug & His Wife
15. Suge's West Coast  Ft. Eastwood, Kurupt
16. Haters
17. Me & My Dogg Ft. K-Ci, Eastwood,  Ganxsta Ridd, Ray J
18. Slap Back (Bonus)

Extra Bonus Track - Mike  Tyson (Take The Title) Crooked I, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2009, 08:12:23 AM »
Can somone please up these track for me??

Im So Crooked
Bitch
Who Wants To Fuck Tonite (ALT)
So Damn Hood (Remix)
The B-Side

I wanna add them to the FTP release, Im sure some of these songs and maybe even some of the FTP tracks wernt meat for the ORGINAL Say Hi To Bad Guyl...BUt this is the closest thing I got. 8)

add some Crook solo's too mang
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2009, 08:23:15 AM »
Oh by the way, that So Damn Hood without Sisqo is dope.  8)

yea I finally like that song :) the synth at the end is also not in the sisqo version, is it?

The synth IS in the version with Sisqo, but it's a different melody and it's very low in volume. Maybe they didn't want the synth to compete with Sisqo's vocals.

The version without Sisqo is sick though, the beat is exactly what it should have been to start with.

I want to make a mix with Sisqo and Crook's hook at the same time for fun, LOL.

JohnnyL

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2009, 09:50:19 AM »
Too bad the DRF / LSN native version and the tracks from Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2 weren't leaked, it'd be nice to combine them all together to a more complete project.

Yeah.  Since people seem to be in the mood to leak shit.  How about leaking the "Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2."  There were some tracks on there that sounded pretty nice.  Btw, Effex, do you know which Crooked I project those "Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2" Crooked I tracks are from?  It sound like SHTTBG-era.  But I thought you might know.

Almost 100% positive that "Live From Tha Row" is SHTTBG. I have never heard of the other songs, but it's possible that they are named incorrectly?

Yeah.  I'm pretty sure you're right about "Live From Tha Row."  And that's a good point.  The track names could have been changed, I suppose.  I was kind of wondering if any of the tracks on there were "Untouchable" tracks or if they were all more stuff from "SHTTBG."

Okka

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
So does the new owners of Death Row own the rights to the "Untouchable" album? Did a tracklist of that album leak? And was the original version of "Bang On Em" supposed to be on it? (the full version that never leaked)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »
So does the new owners of Death Row own the rights to the "Untouchable" album? Did a tracklist of that album leak? And was the original version of "Bang On Em" supposed to be on it? (the full version that never leaked)

yepp bang on em og is an untouchable track.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JohnnyL

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »
anyone got track 14 gangsta rap og? dot want to burn it to cd til all the tracks are on it lol me and my dogg is dope btw and so damn hood sounds so much better with this version of the beat, much more bass

anyone?

For the record, that track is NOT THE OG. It's the radio edit of the DPG 2002 version of Gangsta Rap. It features a clean crooked I verse he recorded for the radio, but everything else is edited.

That's a different track.  The DPG 2002 radio edit version that you're talking about isn't the one that was included on this cd.  The version that is track 14 on this cd has the beat and Crooked I lyrics of the "Too Gangsta For Radio" version.  But it has Daz and Kurupt's verses on there instead of Treach and Scarface.