Author Topic: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread  (Read 9756 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2009, 10:44:15 AM »
Thing I noticed about the SHTTBG tracklist is that both the FTP & LSN versions are feature heavy. It's more like a compilation album. So I'm questioning if the official SHTTBG would've been as feature heavy as the bootleg we have?

JohnnyL

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »
Thing I noticed about the SHTTBG tracklist is that both the FTP & LSN versions are feature heavy. It's more like a compilation album. So I'm questioning if the official SHTTBG would've been as feature heavy as the bootleg we have?

Good question.  I guess for now we can only speculate.  I'm nearly certain that neither the LSN or the FTP versions are the final version of the album.  You can tell that some of the tracks on the FTP version aren't the final mixes. (So Damn Hood obviously, among others)  And there are also tracks on there that definitely weren't "SHTTBG" tracks.  ("Dollas N My Hand," "Take the Title," "Gangsta Rap (OG),").  But LSN's version is also missing some tracks, according to the tracklist ("Should Have Made You My Wife," for example).  My guess though is that even the final version, had it been released, would be feature-heavy.  I think Suge was banking on Crooked I being his big breakout artist, and was therefore planning to feature as many of the other artists on the roster that he thought could be commercial successes.  This way if the Crooked I had been well received, he might be able to "piggy-back" off it's success and more easily establish the other artists.  That's why, I believe, Eastwood is so heavily featured (even to the point of having more lines than Crooked on a couple of the songs).

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2009, 11:13:45 AM »
anyone got the tracklist of the other one that los skanless native was trying to sell by the way?

Here you go:

1.  Intro
2. Bitch Ft. Too Short, Eastwood, Ray J, Virginya Slim
3. Hoodstar  Ft. Tamara
4. So Damn Hood (OG Version)
5. Do It Again
6. Lil'  Youngstaz Ft. Eastwood, Ray J, Spider (Loc)
7. Fuck 'Em Ft. Big Hutch
8.  I'm So Crooked Ft. Gangsta Girl
9. Cali Luv 3
10. La La Ft.  Eastwood
11. Live From The Row
12. House Party Ft. Eastwood, Ray J
13.  Fuck Wit U Ft. Gail Gotti
14. Thug & His Wife
15. Suge's West Coast  Ft. Eastwood, Kurupt
16. Haters
17. Me & My Dogg Ft. K-Ci, Eastwood,  Ganxsta Ridd, Ray J
18. Slap Back (Bonus)

Extra Bonus Track - Mike  Tyson (Take The Title) Crooked I, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd

props for the tracklist youngthug

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2009, 11:18:33 AM »
YEAH THIS IS WHAT SOUNDS DOPE, slap back will leak sooner or later along wit the rest of, jus like this did somehow
btw on a sidenote where are these traxx from or posed to be on:
raw dawgs
jack 101
crook show
welcome to tha row
bang on em

and theres more:
but are these from Untouchable ?

anyone got the tracklist of the other one that los skanless native was trying to sell by the way?

Here you go:

1.  Intro
2. Bitch Ft. Too Short, Eastwood, Ray J, Virginya Slim
3. Hoodstar  Ft. Tamara
4. So Damn Hood (OG Version)
5. Do It Again
6. Lil'  Youngstaz Ft. Eastwood, Ray J, Spider (Loc)
7. Fuck 'Em Ft. Big Hutch
8.  I'm So Crooked Ft. Gangsta Girl
9. Cali Luv 3
10. La La Ft.  Eastwood
11. Live From The Row
12. House Party Ft. Eastwood, Ray J
13.  Fuck Wit U Ft. Gail Gotti
14. Thug & His Wife
15. Suge's West Coast  Ft. Eastwood, Kurupt
16. Haters
17. Me & My Dogg Ft. K-Ci, Eastwood,  Ganxsta Ridd, Ray J
18. Slap Back (Bonus)

Extra Bonus Track - Mike  Tyson (Take The Title) Crooked I, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »
Gangstaboogy= The fuckin man  8)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2009, 11:43:56 AM »
Thanks to those who got this to us. If the moneys not goin to Crooked, then fuck payin for this shit.

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »

I reckon that although this is obviously not the final version, that the final version probably would have been feature heavy..Death Row as a label has always been more like a family and as such most of their albums have had lots of features..eg The Chronic (i know dre is mostly a producer and not a rapper) Doggfather, All Eyez on Me etc..all these albums had lots of features which I think is Death Rows style..More a movement rather than just someone releasing something solo..

Quadruple OG

« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
Here are the tracks that (I'm pretty sure) were meant for "Untouchable" or in that time frame:

House Party
Middle Finger Music
I Love the ghetto to death
Bang on em
Crook Show
G'd Up and Banged out
Dollaz in my hand
Jack 101
Gangstaology
So Damn Hood (OG)

I remember there being an article on Death Row's site way back promoting "Untouchable" that had other tracks mentioned (including a couple produced by Daz)

Okka

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »
I remember there being an article on Death Row's site way back promoting "Untouchable" that had other tracks mentioned (including a couple produced by Daz)

Anybody remember the track names or got the article?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2009, 12:08:37 PM »
im confused is this worth listining too, and is this really say hi to the bad guy?!?!?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »

Anybody remember the track names or got the article?

After a quick search, I found this old post from Street Hop forum.

http://www.streethop.com/street-corner/14745-crooked-dpg-recordz-album-crook-me.html

This was the DPG version of Say Hi to the Bad Guy track list. Some of the tracks have leaked some haven’t

01. Nobody Understands Me
02. Crook In Me Feat. Nate Dogg
03. Titties N Ass
04. Crooks N Doggs Feat. Snoop Dogg
05. Gangstas Ride
06. Knock Knock Knock
07. Young Ryda
08. I Ain't The One
09. Livin In Tha Hood
10. Ain't Lovin No Rat
11. Cold Game
12. Niggaz Got Game
13. You Ain't The Homie Feat. Daz and Kurupt

Blood$

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2009, 12:18:40 PM »
I downloaded it but it says the ZIP file is corrupt and it won't extract  :-\

anybody got another link? props to GB though for the hook up

Quadruple OG

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2009, 12:20:18 PM »
the other thing about Say Hi To The Bad Guy, was that it was going to have other features on it besides people on Death Row. Scarface, Treach, Nas, and Jadakiss were featured on tracks. "Bitch" w/Too Short and "Who Wants To Fuck Tonight" w/Ja Rule were supposed to be on Say Hi To the Bad Guy.

By the way, after listening to some of these tracks that are leaking, no one has mentioned that Ray J killed all of the tracks he was on. I wonder if he recorded an album's worth of material while he was rolling with them.

Okka

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »
im confused is this worth listining too, and is this really say hi to the bad guy?!?!?

I don't think so, sounds like the tracks was just thrown together. Maybe Crooked I will hear about this leak and speak on it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2009, 12:27:03 PM »
yeah im guessin he recored more than a albums worth wit tha row (ray j that is)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.