Author Topic: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread  (Read 9759 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2009, 07:28:15 PM »
LOL @ anyone who BUYS THIS SHIT off ebay   fucking fools can get it for FREE
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
Yeah, but just cause you kick it with someone signed to another label doesn't mean that your on that label tool. So, basically your saying all the material Crooked I recorded after Virgin Records is Death Row era... Not quite. Death Row era didn't start until he signed.

I didn't mean it like that but fuck it, forget it.

Just a difference of opinion or misunderstanding it's all good homie.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
LOL @ anyone who BUYS THIS SHIT off ebay   fucking fools can get it for FREE

no doubt....but i bet he sold a few copies, i think it was a buy it now price for $5 at least they didnt get fucked to hard

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »
who Really runs ftpe ? I heard 2 people.

cause 101 said publicaly on mrmakaveli.net that he ONLY HAD 4 UNHEARD CROOK SONGS...where did he get the others?

OchoCinco

« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2009, 10:41:10 PM »
Damn so crooked cant hold an album all by himself, 5 million guests.

Im only playin i love Crooked I's music but u kno if this was a Game album it would be getting a ton of hate. Other than someone to do the chorus i dont see why they put so many guests on every song, if anyone can hold their own, its Crook.

and btw we really need a Eastwood album.

JohnnyL

« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »
Damn so crooked cant hold an album all by himself, 5 million guests.

Im only playin i love Crooked I's music but u kno if this was a Game album it would be getting a ton of hate. Other than someone to do the chorus i dont see why they put so many guests on every song, if anyone can hold their own, its Crook.

and btw we really need a Eastwood album.

I'm guessing that was probably Suge's idea.  I think he was planning on using "SHTTBG" as a "springboard" for his other artists.

Jaydc555

« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »
Well who's to say these songs were meant for the album?their just random tracks thrown together and called say hi to the bad guy.This is not the real album

Mietek23

« Reply #247 on: May 13, 2009, 12:54:02 AM »
Well who's to say these songs were meant for the album?their just random tracks thrown together and called say hi to the bad guy.This is not the real album

True.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2009, 07:13:11 AM »
A ton of guests on Say Hi to the Bad Guy was Suges idea to get as many units sold as possible. The Untouchable album, which sounds a lot better than the Say Hi tracks ive h eard to be honest, had only 2 guests on the entire album.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Jaydc555

« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2009, 07:41:57 AM »
How can you know that when we don't know the final tracklist for either album?this is all speculation.We don't know if any of the songs on this project would be on the final album

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2009, 08:03:34 AM »
I think its pretty obvious that this isnt the offical albumk the way crooked or deathrow would of originally put it out. Aside from the fact most of the track seem to be either someone else's or meant for a compilation. There is no track with ja rule or jadakiss scarface three confirmed guest spots.

Secondly it was my understanding that like untouchable SHTTBG was actually recorded twice once with imput from daz (hence the version daz marketed) and one when suge got out daz left.suge said it needed to improve and they needed to do bigger things such as the guests of ja rule and jada.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #251 on: May 13, 2009, 09:47:47 AM »
blame Gangsta Boogy for the major fail

but give him props for giving us unreleased shit
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #252 on: May 15, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »
i'm not well versed on crooked's material. is this ftp release anything new or just old tracks thrown together.

i was looking forward to this release as a way to catch up and hear some of crooked's best material from that era but it sounds half assed from what people are saying.

There is a lot of material on FTP's release that was previously unheard.  I think the only tracks on there that had already been heard up to that point where "Hoodstar," and "I'm So Crooked."  Although even "Hoodstar" on here is a little different.

-im so crooked
-hoodstar
-so damn hood
-bitch

these were available before...atleast i had them

You had these tracks even before the original Death Row Finest / Los Skanless Native project was being offered?

yes :D

didnt know tey were "rare" at all to be honest

LOL, How could you not know they were rare? Whenever someone talks about So Damn Hood the very first thing that someone says is, "I wish I could have the Big Hutch" version.

Not to mention absolutely no one was ever mentioning the other tracks except for insiders.

It's all good though homie...  8)

ive had the song bitch since March 29th, 2009 according o my computer

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »
I Can't Believe This Fuckin Thread Still Goin....