Author Topic: Just Saw 50 Cent at RIT  (Read 711 times)

D-TalkX

Just Saw 50 Cent at RIT
« on: May 09, 2009, 10:12:46 PM »
Gotta say i'm not feeling a lot of his songs...some are dope as hell though don't get me wrong...but the man knows how to get a crowd involved. I was super impressed with the performance and how much material he performed....definitely and artist worth seeing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Just Saw 50 Cent at RIT
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
what was he doing? all his shit, back to the good old days? or just his recent shit?

D-TalkX

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 10:24:41 PM »
Well not too much before Get Rich... but lots of tracks. Like that's the best way to describe he did at least a verse from all his major hits then a couple g-unit tracks...not much downtime at all which was pretty unique. usually there's something that gives them a breather or something but he was fired up and having a great time up there.

In Da Club was nuts of course but he did 2 new tracks which were rediculous but unfortunately I don't know much about them. He said how everyone says his "Curtis" album is wack and pointed out that every song he did off it people were twice as entertained....which was true...then he said "it's almost like i knew what I was doing after all" thought that was kinda cool cuz he was write. DIdn't like that album at all but some of those songs were sick live.....he promised the next album is hard as fuck ...looking fwd to it now

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:38:27 AM »
I saw him and banks live and I was impressed with the energy and flow they brought to the stage.one of the best concerts I ever been to.Banks performing playboy may be one of the best songs I've ever seen performed live

MediumL

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 01:17:33 AM »
one day i may check him out but so far aint nobody touchin the Busta performance i saw.  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »
lol nuttin touched the pharcyde jazz cafe 2006 or pete rock or wutang at sheperds bush 2008... guys payin to see 50 hahahahahaha

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »
50 great live? You must be kidding.

MediumL

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 08:49:19 AM »
lol nuttin touched the pharcyde jazz cafe 2006 or pete rock or wutang at sheperds bush 2008... guys payin to see 50 hahahahahaha

dont be a music snob, some people feel his music and from what ive seen on tv hes surprisngly good. Nearly went to that wu show but for some stupid reason i didnt.

Btw Jazz cafe is  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

D-TalkX

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »
He was good. i've seen a number of shows and he was one of the most entertaining if not the most.

What's the best performer you guys have seen? i'm in Toronto so they don't let rappers in anymore unfortunately ha

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »
I can't really decide, but I'd say either Snoop/DPG or Obie Trice (Haven't really seen that many, I live in Finland). Missed Devin yesterday because of I had a fever.. FUUCK!
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »
I went to up in smoke and that was an amazing show start to finish.But I'd say my favorite show was audioslave.They did soundgarden tracks,rage instrumentals,chris did solo stuff plus acoustic set.Amazing show.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 10:38:23 AM »
Immortal Technique was the best MC I've seen live.  I even got to meet him afterwards.  I'm not for those big ass crowds.  
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
I've seen The Game, Nipsey Hussle, Jay Rock/Top Dawg, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D., Rihanna, Flo Rida (just last Sunday actually at Six Flags), Don Omar and Ivy Queen... I only intentionally went to 2 of those shows (Game and Kanye/Lupe) and I gotta say The Game is the best I've seen live

K-Dot knows how to get the crowd going too, he had the place LIVE when he performed "Bitch I'm In The Club"  8)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »
I saw G Unit a couple years ago, they put on a good show, but best performers hands down= Wu Tang

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »
Well after rock the bells I'm hoping I can change my answer to slaughterhouse!