Author Topic: Eye love Karma  (Read 228 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Eye love Karma
« on: May 09, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/18aAtNwWoVQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/18aAtNwWoVQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Eye love Karma
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »
im about 2 move 2 africa i swear.  i dont hate the whites but i have 2 b honest= that felt kinda good

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 09:17:44 PM »
Oh man speaking on Africa...they played this documentary on Sudan in class the other day, the Muslim Arab Africans have an ethnic cleansing jihad on African Africans.....in 2005 especially there was genocide. The world was focused on Iraq though.   

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »
im about 2 move 2 africa i swear.  i dont hate the whites but i have 2 b honest= that felt kinda good
yea eye feel you. in due time brother
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »
Oh man speaking on Africa...they played this documentary on Sudan in class the other day, the Muslim Arab Africans have an ethnic cleansing jihad on African Africans.....in 2005 especially there was genocide. The world was focused on Iraq though.   

Yeah eye know about the Arabs committing genocide. and the supply of weapons being given to them. they not going to talk about that becuase they make money off the dead Africans. what you think they do with the body parts? the internal organs? they make a killing off them.

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 10:19:47 PM »
If both of you move to Africa you will not be missed when a lion eats both of you.

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 10:23:35 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/18aAtNwWoVQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/18aAtNwWoVQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I don't hate white people, I got white friends, but this is perfect for all those people who still have those racial tendencies.  Regardless of Color, but you know some Skin Head is raging like "OMG!!!" LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 01:40:49 AM »
One question I have that didn't really get answered, and maybe it's a known fact, but I'm not really up on the details of Apartheid in S. Africa: what changed so drastically in the lives of the white people in that video that makes them live in poverty now?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 02:22:03 AM »
they have these sort of quotas, where certain amount of jobs must be given blacks, indians etc.  Even in their cricket and sports teams they have to have a quota of black players. I don't know to what extent it happens in reguards to people's qualifications etc but thats what i've heard. The vid tho i think illustrates more people taking their opportunities rather then any racism.

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 02:31:00 AM »
whitey should've never left the netherlands....

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 02:33:15 AM »
they have these sort of quotas, where certain amount of jobs must be given blacks, indians etc.  Even in their cricket and sports teams they have to have a quota of black players. I don't know to what extent it happens in reguards to people's qualifications etc but thats what i've heard. The vid tho i think illustrates more people taking their opportunities rather then any racism.
By the looks of the video, the man and his wife took their idea of being designers and made the most of it, while the other family lives in the glory days when prejudice was accepted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 02:40:20 AM »

Yeah eye know about the Arabs committing genocide. and the supply of weapons being given to them. they not going to talk about that becuase they make money off the dead Africans. what you think they do with the body parts? the internal organs? they make a killing off them.

Organ harvesting huh? It wouldnt surprise me I'll tell you why:

Genuinely there was massive pressure to do something about the developing genocide in Sudan, however nothing ever happened for a number of reasons: basically there was no real will on the US and UK behalf to intervene on their own because they were tied up in Iraq, although Bush and Blair did a good job pretending they were always about to do so something. However, the point is: nothing can happen without Security Council approval, and as China has huge interests in Sudan's oil and pays the Arab-African regime any move by the UK or US in the Security Council would have been met with a vetoe from China, thats another reason why the US really didn't make a move because it would have created a huge political spat with China, and the US was only 2 years into Iraq.   Anyway, as China is fairly well known as a market for organs, it would not surprise me they are utilizing the Arab Muslim Sudanese government for that aswell along with oil.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 10:45:11 AM »

Organ harvesting huh? It wouldnt surprise me I'll tell you why:

Genuinely there was massive pressure to do something about the developing genocide in Sudan, however nothing ever happened for a number of reasons: basically there was no real will on the US and UK behalf to intervene on their own because they were tied up in Iraq, although Bush and Blair did a good job pretending they were always about to do so something. However, the point is: nothing can happen without Security Council approval, and as China has huge interests in Sudan's oil and pays the Arab-African regime any move by the UK or US in the Security Council would have been met with a vetoe from China, thats another reason why the US really didn't make a move because it would have created a huge political spat with China, and the US was only 2 years into Iraq.   Anyway, as China is fairly well known as a market for organs, it would not surprise me they are utilizing the Arab Muslim Sudanese government for that aswell along with oil.

exactly you already up on game

so fuck you." - Pac