Author Topic: "The best lubricant is...  (Read 225 times)

Jaydc555

"The best lubricant is...
« on: May 10, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »
Fear sweat.Trust me that rape is as good as it sounds.Once you've used fear sweat ky won't ever be the same." - Jesus Christ aka Me

Sikotic™

Re: "The best lubricant is...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »
I just spray a little WD-40 in the cooch and it works just as well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »
Fear sweat will be in stores soon.We are just having the lawyers confirm the kobe Bryant endorsement.Fear sweat is carefully mixed with a powerful spermacide and is recommended by 3 out of rapists.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:16:59 PM »
id rather get some head

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 12:19:25 PM »
Ever tried to make a chick suck your dick at gun point?even if you knock out her teeth they can clamp down pretty fucking hard with gums.Its just not worth it.Until that day when because of repeated rapings vaginas evolve to have teeth as a self defense mechanism.That's why I'm glad I'm alive now.Vaginas don't have teeth....yet

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »
Back in Vietnam we used gun oil.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »
Ever tried to make a chick suck your dick at gun point?even if you knock out her teeth they can clamp down pretty fucking hard with gums.Its just not worth it.Until that day when because of repeated rapings vaginas evolve to have teeth as a self defense mechanism.That's why I'm glad I'm alive now.Vaginas don't have teeth....yet

I can't remember which animal it is, but there's an animal that has evolved a dick with spines on it like a porcupine. When he fucks the female, he injures her vagina to the point where she can't go fuck another male, thus ensuring that only one male will impregnate her. We wouldn't need niggas like Maury if humans evolved that shit.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:53:33 PM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »
haha like hold up a sec, let me spray that bitch up real quik.....
aite lets get it

I just spray a little WD-40 in the cooch and it works just as well.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »
Niks probably super glueing some razors on his dick right now to fuck floydness with after reading that shit