Author Topic: joe budden is now waiting to be dissed lmfao  (Read 1332 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: joe budden is now waiting to be dissed lmfao
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2009, 04:37:07 PM »
that's because he kind of dissed Redman too.

i forget what number they put Red but Budden was like, "that's debateable".
na red and joe have had beef...nothing new

yeah but that probably pushed Red a little too far, plus he went after Meth.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 04:41:39 PM »

ehh i mean he didnt really diss em..debatable is sayin the dude isnt bad but might not be THAT good...redman shouldent argue hes dope but wen was the last dope album hes com out with....nyways im pumped for blackout 2 lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »

ehh i mean he didnt really diss em..debatable is sayin the dude isnt bad but might not be THAT good...redman shouldent argue hes dope but wen was the last dope album hes com out with....nyways im pumped for blackout 2 lol

Red Gone Wild, his last one. Anyway why the fuck are we discussing albums when Buddens only got two?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 05:36:31 PM »

Red Gone Wild, his last one. Anyway why the fuck are we discussing albums when Buddens only got two?

and 3 unbelievable mixtapes & one of the dopest street albums you'll ever hear in Halfway House.

Red is the man & put out his classic shit; but the shit Budden is putting out now is just unreal. 8)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

and 3 unbelievable mixtapes & one of the dopest street albums you'll ever hear in Halfway House.

Red is the man & put out his classic shit; but the shit Budden is putting out now is just unreal. 8)
sorry to say it, but Budden will never make anything touchin Whuut: Thee Album and Dare Iz A Darkside. sorry to say it, but Joey is gonna get fucked up for those comments
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2009, 11:49:08 PM »
Man I love Red and Meth but right now they don't have shit on Joey.  Budden is in a league of his own right now.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Joe Budden fuckin sux homo balls
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 12:04:06 AM »
But i swear he's related 2 Kenyon Martin
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2009, 03:22:25 AM »

Redman hasn't dropped anything particularly good for a long ass time also. Joe Budden was not debating that Redman has been one of the classics, he was simply debating that Redman 2008 is top 10, clearly he is not and the last redman album was really disappointing. How about instead of them throwing out jabs, why not answer and make joe budden look foolish in the best way possible by upping their game!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 08:15:57 AM »
What's funny to me is that Budden, plus a bunch of people commenting on this are getting it twisted with the numbers. There's no fucking rank association with those numbers. They just pair dudes up like 1-32, 2-31, 3-30 and so on. The only one treated favorably is Eminem - He won the thing last year,so he gets #1 in his bracket and a straight pass to round 2. Budden kinda looks like a bitch for whining over a number that means nothing.

Now obviously most of the pairings aren't random - they're based on old affiliations, beefs and the like. But my guess is that Budden got paired with Rakim either:

a)totally randomly
b)'cause Vibe think Budden and Ra are peers as far as rhyme skills go, which would be a compliment.

So shut up Joey, let the thing play out first before you get your panties in a bunch, ha ha. :laugh:

Now, of course there's some dubious selections on the brackets (no Royce 5'9" etc.), but that's entirely a different issue.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2009, 10:35:49 AM »
All budden do is whine, thats 80% of "joebuddentv"

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2009, 11:20:55 AM »
Who cares?he's just one man expressing his opinion and we all know Joey is outspoken.Why is everybody getting butt hurt about it?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
What's funny to me is that Budden, plus a bunch of people commenting on this are getting it twisted with the numbers. There's no fucking rank association with those numbers. They just pair dudes up like 1-32, 2-31, 3-30 and so on. The only one treated favorably is Eminem - He won the thing last year,so he gets #1 in his bracket and a straight pass to round 2. Budden kinda looks like a bitch for whining over a number that means nothing.

Now obviously most of the pairings aren't random - they're based on old affiliations, beefs and the like. But my guess is that Budden got paired with Rakim either:

a)totally randomly
b)'cause Vibe think Budden and Ra are peers as far as rhyme skills go, which would be a compliment.

So shut up Joey, let the thing play out first before you get your panties in a bunch, ha ha. :laugh:

Now, of course there's some dubious selections on the brackets (no Royce 5'9" etc.), but that's entirely a different issue.

so they actually included Rakim this time? lol, do they think he's dead? because they didn't include him in the best rapper alive contest.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »
Redman hasn't dropped anything particularly good for a long ass time also... the last redman album was really disappointing

you must not be into Red all that much, which is cool....

because I don't know a single person who doesn't think that album is dope

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »
Budden is an idiot.  He says Melle Mel can't rap in 2008...that's a fuckin joke.  Check his joint w/ Grandmaser Caz "The Battle Is On" on that "Top Shelf: 8/8/88".  Melle spits absolutely fuckin insane.  2nd, he says he doesn't know who Cowboy is. 

:grumpy:

westside159

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2009, 09:19:48 PM »
joe budden  = hot garbage ,  who listens to that  cat anyway ?  how many albums has he sold ?   5,000 copies please this is a joke ..