Author Topic: Dubcc Exclusive Loon3y Interview (talks about hood life, and much more)  (Read 2279 times)

Sikotic™

Nigga, I've done CPR on people and they've died with their eyes opened

and they say we dont have good health care in this country...
LOL. Some poor woman is dying and they let me, the volunteer that took a 3 hour CPR class, try to keep her ass alive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

AG Im tryin to figure it out homie....

You dedicate more posts to Looney then to anything else on this board, but when people on here clown NIK....u say theyre on his nuts. lol

first off gaygostylz i have never stuck up for NIK nor really gave a fuck about what people say about him or his pots

second i contribute WAY more to this board then Goon3y ever has...

Gaygostylz? Wow. Just tryin to figure out how you can say that when people diss NIK, theyre on his nuts....but you spend even more time and energy dissin Looney
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kool Beenz

You dedicate more posts to Looney then to anything else on this board, but when people on here clown NIK....u say theyre on his nuts. lol

first off gaygostylz i have never stuck up for NIK nor really gave a fuck about what people say about him or his pots

Gaygostylz? Wow. Just tryin to figure out how you can say that when people diss NIK, theyre on his nuts....but you spend even more time and energy dissin Looney

ok well keep your nose where it goes homie and stay out of beef that's not yours...

you dont want it with D.O.P.E

ok well keep your nose where it goes homie and stay out of beef that's not yours...

you dont want it with D.O.P.E

D.O.P.E.....is that like your lil internet gang or somethin? lol

Dont be mad cus you look stupid spendin so much time and effort on one dude.  This aint even about Looney, he's just another name on this message board.  Its about you ridin NIK and Floyds nuts over and over, defendin them when they get dissed...but spend 3/4's of your day thinkin about Looney lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kool Beenz

ok Gaygostylz
keep making shit up to make you feel better

i wish i could be out wit the compton bloods like you all day and putting in work

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

all you contribute to this board is threads about me that you make every day. i never seen you post music, post threads about music, when u post about sports you dont know shit, and ive never seen you in the TOT.

this guy thinks and posts about me too much. its gettin suspect

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

all you contribute to this board is threads about me that you make every day. i never seen you post music, post threads about music, when u post about sports you dont know shit, and ive never seen you in the TOT.

you cant see cus your  asian
you cant fuck cus you got a baby dick
you cant get a license cus you cant drive

what else cant you do?

and i dont like TOT im never their, but im sure when you do post their you look like a fuckin dumb gook that you are

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

what else cant you do?

and i dont like TOT im never their, but im sure when you do post their you look like a fuckin dumb gook that you are

i cant make 50 posts and threads about some guy over the internet and think about him all day

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

what else cant you do?

i cant make 50 posts and threads about some guy over the internet and think about him all day

you started this beef
i use to be cool as fuck with you until all of a sudden you talked shit for no reason

Jaydc555

Rooney go watch the special features for Tokyo drift again you baby dicked wannabe.Everytime your thinking about saying nigga look down at your baby Asian dick and realize you aren't black

ok Gaygostylz
keep making shit up to make you feel better

i wish i could be out wit the compton bloods like you all day and putting in work

ha. just cus i got homies up there, doesnt mean im from there...u should understand the game. Youre a Mexican Crip from Texas lol.

Thats somethin like an Isreali Muslim from Sweden....wtf?! lol

Im not really beefin with u, on some real shit I dont even have an issue with u. But be real man, the same shit you say about the people on here dissin NIK...is the same shit u do with Looney.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:01:49 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »

Kool Beenz

the only think that is pissing me off is that you bring NIK into the conversation

so fine maybe i am sticking up for him by saying this
but get off his nuts as well as mine

Jaydc555

I don't condone you defending nik at all

the only think that is pissing me off is that you bring NIK into the conversation

so fine maybe i am sticking up for him by saying this
but get off his nuts as well as mine

haha....youre only mad homie, cus what i said makes sense. Its cool though. I aint beefin with u. You can diss Looney all u want, I couldnt give a fuck, maybe just defend NIK a lil less is all. He's a big boy...let him defend himself.

Kool Beenz

NIK dont need me to defend him

and yes i will continue to clown Loon3y and the rest of the eurofags on this board