Author Topic: Wireless internet help  (Read 134 times)

herpes

Wireless internet help
« on: May 11, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »
I'll have a excellent signal and all of a sudden nothing loads up and I get booted off AIM.  But I'll still be on with a excellent signal.  I have to disconnect and reconnect and everything works fine.  Whats up with that ?  It's troublesome b/c I take classes online b/c I don't have time to physically go to the school.  I don't want to be in the middle of a test and suddenly my internet stops working.  Does this happen to anyone else.

Kool Beenz

Re: Wireless internet help
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »
my wireless never does that

i use AT&T and it rarely ever messes up on me

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »
make sure u change the name of ur wireless signal to something unique and not the factory default mite clear that issue up

a lot of nubs buy a wireless router and never do that and they end up getting cross signals with someone else with the same wireless network name

herpes

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 08:25:33 PM »
make sure u change the name of ur wireless signal to something unique and not the factory default mite clear that issue up

a lot of nubs buy a wireless router and never do that and they end up getting cross signals with someone else with the same wireless network name

Ight, I'm using my landlords wireless signal.  How do I change the name of the signal ?  Yes I am a noob at with the wireless lol

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »
I know what your problem is, but you gotta pay me $9.99 for the answer :laugh:

Upgrade your router software...look up the manufacturers homepage and look for support/software section.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 12:38:19 AM »
if it's ur landlords shit then then need to fix it not u