Author Topic: If There's A Cure - Snoop - Possible Snoop & Pac OG Connection  (Read 1134 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
I found a mixtape song Snoop did that samples Love Hangover (aka If There's A Cure) with DJ Drama..

At 1:42 it really caught my attention.. wonder why Snoop sings the first few bars of Gettin Money by Pac?

I wonder if there's any lyric similarities between this and the OG with Pac.. and I'd bet $100 Johnny J produced the OG with Pac and Snoop.

Here's the Diana Ross original

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 10:50:00 PM by soopapriest »

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Mietek23

Re: If There's A Cure - Snoop - Possible Snoop & Pac OG Connection
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 01:05:08 AM »
I found a mixtape song Snoop did that samples Love Hangover (aka If There's A Cure) with DJ Drama..

At 1:42 it really caught my attention.. wonder why Snoop sings the first few bars of Gettin Money by Pac?

I wonder if there's any lyric similarities between this and the OG with Pac.. and I'd bet $100 Johnny J produced the OG with Pac and Snoop.

"If There's A Cure" is an unreleased/unleaked 'Pac track that features Snoop Doggy Dogg and was produced by Johnny 'J'. After 'Pac died he sold the beat to Craig Mack for his 1997 "Operation: Get Down" album. Check out the track "Rap Hangover" from this CD - I bet it's the same beat that 'Pac have, maybe J added some twist to that shit but I'm sure it's pretty much the same...

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 01:16:11 AM »

"If There's A Cure" is an unreleased/unleaked 'Pac track that features Snoop Doggy Dogg and was produced by Johnny 'J'. After 'Pac died he sold the beat to Craig Mack for his 1997 "Operation: Get Down" album. Check out the track "Rap Hangover" from this CD - I bet it's the same beat that 'Pac have, maybe J added some twist to that shit but I'm sure it's pretty much the same...

Yep, I know about the Pac & Snoop song, not about the Craig Mack song with that sample, I'll have to check it out.

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »
  :-\

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 02:25:16 AM »

dip_dog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 03:34:07 AM »
someone upload this unreleased pac trak man!!!

BIG Props in advance!!!

hobomotel

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 05:40:54 AM »
Damn you Rick!!

hobomotel

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 05:47:00 AM »
Dude that Crag Mack song reminds me of Biggy Smallz - Nobody Rides For Free

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 05:49:06 AM »
Dude that Crag Mack song reminds me of Biggy Smallz - Nobody Rides For Free

Both songs using the same sample - that's why :)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 10:24:13 AM »

can sum1 up the craig mack trak please?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 01:39:09 PM »

can sum1 up the craig mack trak please?

Youtube..

Amazon has it on mp3 for $0.99 for single 256k mp3 download.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FL68U4/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 01:56:30 PM by soopapriest »

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »
someone upload this unreleased pac trak man!!!

BIG Props in advance!!!

LOL - relax kid. Its not leaked.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »
it's leaked to those who are "in the know"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »
lol
yeah...but they had to pay $12,000 for it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens