Author Topic: what if there was no hiphop ect.  (Read 199 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what if there was no hiphop ect.
« on: May 13, 2009, 02:34:36 AM »
What would your fav. rap artist be doing now. ???

Cali Climate

Re: what if there was no hiphop ect.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 02:39:39 AM »
living at home with their baby moms, pretending to get a job. maybe selling a nickel bag once a month or so.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 02:42:11 AM »
yeah,and bone wouldve been still jacking dope boys.shits wild. 8)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 03:07:39 AM »
dead or in jail

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 03:10:36 AM »
dead or in jail

thats what they want you to believe.

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 05:45:43 AM »
Raping people with a Jason mask on? ;D
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 06:46:27 AM »
What would your fav. rap artist be doing now. ???

Ice Cube would be going to College

Dr. Dre still running clubs and singing for the World Class Wrecking Kru

Mc Ren - probably some normal job

Eazy E with out the success of N.W.A his label would probably fail into bankruptcy and he go back to drug dealing eventually dieing of a deal gone wrong, gang violence or just of AIDS (Possibly from a dope fiend)

DJ Yella would be apart of The World Class Wrecking Kru, and still be in the clubs with Dr. Dre

Tupac - Would be living in the bay area, just trying to live. Since he was sponsored by the dealers for his rapping in the first place, they probably wouldn't if no hip-hop existed.He'd probably just be another causality (that's right even in the alternate time line he doesn't make it past 25)

Biggie's chunky ass would either be working for Burger king or something (He wasn't collage material)

Cypress Hill - Since no hip hop or rap existed they wouldn't be come the highest selling Latino group and possibly just be average street stoners.

Ice T wouldn't of made it big, thus no Body Count and no Cop Killer song.He might go into security because he was formerly in the army I think

Eminem would just OD on Vicodin, possibly after a separation with Kim and Hailey, since Rapping was where he found success in life

Warren G - well he's just fucked.

The Game - He wouldn't of heard any of those influential albums and thus never make a demo tape to be heard by dre. Its entirely possible he go back to dealing possibly getting shot again but this time dieing

Compton's Most Wanted - Well since N.W.A never was, they wouldn't exist. Mc Eiht , and the rest would probably just be average street peeps

Snoop Dogg - Since no N.W.A (or Schoolly D for that matter) Gangsta Rap never came to pass, so Dre never would of met him. Chances are he will be just a Crip, he wouldn't have a murder case (well such a well published one) would probably be arrested for crack posson, dealing it, with Gang Enhancements. As for him doing murder, that's debatable, just depend how desperate he got.

In the end, what ever they were doing before their carriers managed to take off, they would probably be doing in the long term or possibly just degenerate worse off. Its also entirely possible they lived a good life.

Come to think of it, their would be no Boyz in the Hood, no Menace II Society or any other hood movie. Majority of America wouldn't even realize what's been going on in the poor areas because they found out through the music.

As for the would be fans, G-Funk people like my self would be addicted to P-Funk, we all be listening to Zapp, and possibly RnB.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 07:02:37 AM by Blasphemy »

Portugoal

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 07:27:31 AM »
Ice Cube would be going to College

On his 39th. LOL

Big B

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 07:37:00 AM »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 07:39:19 AM »
LMAO, buying a fat sack from snoop........although i would be getting mine from 8ball or mjg.

Big B

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 07:42:10 AM »
working as a corrections officer in miami

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 07:45:30 AM »
working as a corrections officer in miami
:laugh: