Author Topic: your women gets hit on at work  (Read 234 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
your women gets hit on at work
« on: May 13, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »
okay if you have a good looking women like I do you should expect her to be hit on while she is working, what I didn't expect is that she didn't tell this bitch that she had a man, I guess she says its a fifteen year old boy that works with her and she is nineteen that she didn't want to sound like a bitch to him so she didn't say anything. Man I dont give a fuck if it was some dude i a fucking wheel chair you gotta let muthafuckaz know your ass is taken because if you dont you sound like you ain't with nobody like you a free agent or some shit, all I know is if this bitch dont let it be known, I am gonna let it be known that its over.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:14:48 AM by boozy »
boozy

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: your women gets hit on at work
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:15:46 AM »
Trust me, her telling dude that she has a man isn't gonna stop him from hitting on her.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »
no one cares

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:56 AM »
If you're really that insecure...

boozy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »
it aint bout bein insecure its about your women tellin you what the fucks up and you bendin over if I wanted that shit I would be in prison, muthafuckaz that say your insecure are the same muthafuckaz that dont say shit to there girl about it because they already know she aint gonna care what you got ta say, she obey or she goes and takes advantage of some nerd I dont give a fuck as long as she aint trying that weak ass shit on me.
boozy

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
Welcome back boozy, I missed you ( no homo ). I even bumped one of your old threads. Now back to the matter @ hand. Grab your broad by her neck, look her in the eyes, and tell her, " I own you woman, so let it be known!"
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

JAZ

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 12:46:13 PM »
fuck, you only got one guy interested in your woman? That must be the worst whore ever.

boozy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
nah thats the only muthafucka shes told me about, Im sure theres a shit load more she just needed ta get one off her chest.
boozy

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »
Does your woman masturbate in front of the 15-year-old dude after you fuck her?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »
I think I know that bitch I gave her a 20 rock and she swallowed the cum outta my dick

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »
nah thats the only muthafucka shes told me about

she told u about that shit, and THAT fucked u up...so imagine the shit she aint tellin u...

But i feel u on this shit. It aint about bein insecure, its about bein disrespected.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"