Author Topic: Name nominies for the king of the south  (Read 1357 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Re:Name nominies for the king of the south
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2002, 07:16:36 PM »
Everyone outside of the south knows that Scarface is the best from there, because people like MAster P and three6 mafia have fallen off (as if they could ever rap, although admitedly they had a couple hot songs)........
       Ya, Cliche is somewhat a backpacker.......but being that the guy used to live like a block away from me for 8 years, i know he came into the game on people like Dre and Snoop and Warren G, and has a variety of hiphop.  

King Suge, you are a fucking clown straight up!  I know you threatened me before ("keep my name out your mouth teecee"), so i am a little scared, but i gotta speak my mind even if it means death :o.   All u seem to like is commercial shit.......there is nothing wrong with commercial rap, but try expanding your mind and you might then understand why something like Jay Z jacking a 6 year old song is utter bullshit. Cliche might be a "backpacker", but that is way more respectable than you thinking that everytthing on the radio is dope just cuz it is popular.  YOu are a fuckin puppet, and that is that, fuck off and step away from your computer until you can offer something constructive to this thread or any other one for that matter.

Teecee--I  already told you to keep my name outta your mouth..dont make me say it again.  And Cliche--LOL..youre not even worth acknowledging and ive said too much already.

Now I was all over this aforementioned Cliche cos of his dumbass comment about Breeze being in contention for King of the south.  And then I mention Baby and Master P as contenders and everybody is all like "blah blah blah--theyre music sucks..blah blah blah"  .  Now being the king doesnt necessarily mean talent--it means recognizability.  Who are people going to recognize ..Breeze or Master P and Baby?  Ha--as a flamer once said "dissed and dismissed".

Now keep my name outta your mouths..cos honestly..when you dick ride me like that, all you guys do is just boost my ego...talk about your double edged sword---

haha

::walks out as king::
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2002, 07:25:39 PM »
[Teecee--I  already told you to keep my name outta your mouth..dont make me say it again.  And Cliche--LOL..youre not even worth acknowledging and ive said too much already.

Now I was all over this aforementioned Cliche cos of his dumbass comment about Breeze being in contention for King of the south.  And then I mention Baby and Master P as contenders and everybody is all like "blah blah blah--theyre music sucks..blah blah blah"  .  Now being the king doesnt necessarily mean talent--it means recognizability.  Who are people going to recognize ..Breeze or Master P and Baby?  Ha--as a flamer once said "dissed and dismissed".

Now keep my name outta your mouths..cos honestly..when you dick ride me like that, all you guys do is just boost my ego...talk about your double edged sword---

haha

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teecee

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2002, 10:59:39 PM »
Uh, we dickride you? You are the one coming in every thread i post in!  You are a crazy dude, whatever, its all good!  I ADMITTED i kinda read the post wrong, i can see how Baby or Master P could be King of the South becasue of their business skills........i was taking this thread  as more of best rapper, as was Cliche.

And what is this "keep my name outta your mouth" bullshit.  As long as you have a wack fucking name and always just post to diss me (like in my top thread this week) then you are gonna piss me off, and i am gonna speak on it!  I could give a fuck that you give me a diss every hour on the hour by the way, cuz i know you have been ;)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2002, 11:24:54 AM »
1.  Scarface
2.  Andre
3.  Master P
4.  Scarecrow a.k.a. Lord Infamous
5.  Tela

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2002, 12:26:34 PM »
Everyone outside of the south knows that Scarface is the best from there, because people like MAster P and three6 mafia have fallen off (as if they could ever rap, although admitedly they had a couple hot songs)........
       Ya, Cliche is somewhat a backpacker.......but being that the guy used to live like a block away from me for 8 years, i know he came into the game on people like Dre and Snoop and Warren G, and has a variety of hiphop.  

King Suge, you are a fucking clown straight up!  I know you threatened me before ("keep my name out your mouth teecee"), so i am a little scared, but i gotta speak my mind even if it means death :o.   All u seem to like is commercial shit.......there is nothing wrong with commercial rap, but try expanding your mind and you might then understand why something like Jay Z jacking a 6 year old song is utter bullshit. Cliche might be a "backpacker", but that is way more respectable than you thinking that everytthing on the radio is dope just cuz it is popular.  YOu are a fuckin puppet, and that is that, fuck off and step away from your computer until you can offer something constructive to this thread or any other one for that matter.

Teecee--I  already told you to keep my name outta your mouth..dont make me say it again.  And Cliche--LOL..youre not even worth acknowledging and ive said too much already.

haha

you're confused as usual skippy. You're the one following me around like a long lost child.  I realize you're just a child, but I'm not your father homo.  Have you EVER added anything of substance to a thread on this board? Or are you just a drama queen trying to have some e-beef to fulfill your sad ass life?  Keep your name out of my mouth? Then stop following me around like i should give a fuck what some homo who gets off to every artist on MTV thinks.  

I could give a fuck if Master P is more recognizable.  I simply figured that perhaps a "king" would need some talent or ability of some sort.  But obviously "King-Suge" you've proven that theory wrong all on your own.  But you go ahead and keep blithering your nonsense, since it seems to be the only thing holding up your fragile psyche from total collapse.  

Get back to me when you've got something to offer to an convo besides "Im King Suge, I'm an angst-filled teen who loves commercial shit! please care about me pleeeease!"....

bitchmade.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2002, 02:27:08 PM »

1.Scarface
2.Brad Jordan
3.Aksion
4.Mr. Scarface
5.Face

;)...noone else cane fuck wit him..

The only one to be even thought of for the crown.