Author Topic: WIDEAwake's Plans For The Chronic  (Read 2987 times)

EFFeX

Re: WIDEAwake's Plans For The Chronic
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
I hope Busta Rhymes, T.I., Ron Browz, Lil Wayne and Ne-Yo will add new verses.

Don't forget, the whole album has to be hosted by "DJ Khaled"...

WE DA BESSST!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
yeah, just leave it at the 2 Dre verses and fans won't care

Since there is so few unreleased Dre tracks to begin with, fans surely won't mind them just looping up the hook a few times and letting the beat ride out.

Unreleased Dre is unreleased Dre. Unless they are adding an artist that was signed to Tha Row during that period, just let it be. Even that would be unacceptable in my eyes as we want the songs in their purest form.
if Dre wants to get in on the money he should drop a new verse on eahc song LOL   that'd promote the hell outta detox
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »
yeah, just leave it at the 2 Dre verses and fans won't care

Since there is so few unreleased Dre tracks to begin with, fans surely won't mind them just looping up the hook a few times and letting the beat ride out.

Unreleased Dre is unreleased Dre. Unless they are adding an artist that was signed to Tha Row during that period, just let it be. Even that would be unacceptable in my eyes as we want the songs in their purest form.
if Dre wants to get in on the money he should drop a new verse on eahc song LOL   that'd promote the hell outta detox

I think Dre should focus on one album at a time right now, LOL

woof

Re: So THIS Is How WIDEAwake Chooses To Ruin The Chronic?
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »
Tracks with added verses from fans will not be included on the reissue of The Chronic. As the finishing touches are being put on the projects, Payne explained that release dates and more information on how artists can submit verses will be announced. HipHopDX will provide more details and information as they are available.

Did you deliberately leave that line out to be a douche bag? everyone needs to chill

That line was NOT in the article I copy and pasted. That was clearly added later on.
aight im cool now

EFFeX

Re: So THIS Is How WIDEAwake Chooses To Ruin The Chronic?
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 05:49:26 PM »
Tracks with added verses from fans will not be included on the reissue of The Chronic. As the finishing touches are being put on the projects, Payne explained that release dates and more information on how artists can submit verses will be announced. HipHopDX will provide more details and information as they are available.

Did you deliberately leave that line out to be a douche bag? everyone needs to chill

That line was NOT in the article I copy and pasted. That was clearly added later on.
aight im cool now

Yeah sorry for the confusion everyone.

MarshColin

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »
It's just a contest so no big deal. And think about it, if they want people to enter the contest they are gonna have to make the 2 verse version with an instrumental out for the 3rd verse available for free to download to everybody so this could mean we would be seeing song we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
tight shit
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:10:14 PM by fern »