Author Topic: Slaughterhouse and 4 horsemen to collabo  (Read 295 times)

Jaydc555

Slaughterhouse and 4 horsemen to collabo
« on: May 15, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
I took this from www.thebossboard.com FROM: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=152QuoteIn a recent interview with The Boston Herald, lyrical mastermind Canibus, shows interest in a Four Horsemen and Slaughterhouse collaboration. For those of you who are not aware, Canibus was once part of a lyrical conglomerate which consisted of himself, Kurupt, Killa Priest and Ras Kass. Although the group never officially reached their true potential, they certainly left their mark on Hip Hop. Today, many fans have now labeled Slaughterhouse as the reincarnation of The Four Horsemen. Canibus explains in the interview that he has spoken to both Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9 about the possible collaboration and they are waiting on the green light from Joell Ortiz and Joe Budden. If this track was actually to be recorded it would certainly be one for the history books. Unfortunately, the true interview that was conducted by The Boston Herald which includes the Slaughterhouse topic will not be publicly published. The Herald stripped down the original interview and twisted it into a generic story focusing on Canibus' former feud with LL Cool J. Either way, we are happy that the information regarding the possible Slaughterhouse collaboration was leaked. To view the article as it stands now, please visit the first link included below. The original question and answer session can be found in the second link's comment section. Reference: http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/general/view.bg?articleid=1171630Reference: http://www.defsounds.com/news/Canibus_calls_for_unity_in_hip_hop_chuck_d_says_its_full_of_infantiles

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Slaughterhouse and 4 horsemen to collabo
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »
i don't know how they'd do it with 8 people, that would be a long ass song.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 03:37:05 PM »

Ever heard of Wu-Tang?

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 03:55:56 PM »
Jesus.

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »
This would be an incredible song.They should make it a 15 minute song with no hook and everyone just slaughtering their verses.A rap nerd fantasy come true

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 05:05:08 PM »
yeah this would be dope

This would be an incredible song.They should make it a 15 minute song with no hook and everyone just slaughtering their verses.A rap nerd fantasy come true
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »
ironic that i was playing Bis when i came to this thread

that'd be a GREAT idea...with CROOKED I rapping last and dropping the best verse
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

Ever heard of Wu-Tang?

LOL

to his defense, Wutang didn't make many tracks with all the member  (Triumph, protecft ya neck etc were probably exhausting for Rza to produce)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 12:43:27 AM »
interesting
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 01:40:59 AM »
i dont see the track happening......food for thought ! 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 03:02:51 AM »

Ever heard of Wu-Tang?

if these 2 groups were to collaborate you know everyone is going to spit and you know everyone's probably going to have a full 16

Elano

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 03:03:09 AM »
thebossboard.com  :D