Author Topic: The first punch is thrown by red and meth to joe!  (Read 1020 times)

Jaydc555

Re: The first punch is thrown by red and meth to joe!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 12:03:58 PM »
The words cocky cock should never be said by anyone

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 12:15:38 PM »
The words cocky cock should never be said by anyone
Yeah, my bad.
Cocky dickhead Mr. Budden it is.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 12:21:25 PM »
No one cares about elano

Elano

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »
No one cares about elano
stupid stalker,get off my nuts

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »
So jerk off to your ronaldo poster you greasy wop

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »
I actually like all 3 of these guys' music.  I think lyrically Methodman and Redman are both extremely tight.  But really, if we're just going by that video, I don't think either of them really spit anything earth-shattering.  Did they even mention Budden by name?  I didn't notice his name even come up, although that probably was who Meth was referring to.  Either way, if you took Red and Meth at the top of their game and pitted them against Joe Budden, I'm not sure who would win.  To me, if this motivates both parties to record more, then great.  Maybe this will even lead to some extra "Slaughterhouse" tracks.  But otherwise, I don't even really care who would win this so-called battle.  As long as neither side gets too carried away with it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 12:56:20 PM »
Joe Budden= the shit. But Red and Meth shit all over Joe, he's an idiot for calling them out.

Žŕiņēė

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
Joe budden fans are almost as delirious as joe himself. claiming he the best emcee...fuck outta here. slaughterhouse went to his head. dude is ASS...PLUS hes a fucking cry baby....he talks shit about hip hop and how its so garbage and not about the music...when HES the one whos constantly talking shit trying to start bullshit little beefs just to get his name out and promote his weak ass album...PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »
Joe budden is a top ten emcee like it or not

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 04:43:25 PM »
That was a "punch"? pretty weak

I agree. I like Red and Meth, but the freestyle was EH at most! We'll see what Budden comes with. It's funny how everyone runs to nut jockey Red and Meth because they are vets in the game. I like them, but come on people - some of you guys need to grow a brain and a pair of testicles to go with it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »
in what time frame or sense tho?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2009, 04:54:36 PM »
vid wont work
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »
That was a "punch"? pretty weak

I agree. I like Red and Meth, but the freestyle was EH at most! We'll see what Budden comes with. It's funny how everyone runs to nut jockey Red and Meth because they are vets in the game. I like them, but come on people - some of you guys need to grow a brain and a pair of testicles to go with it.

i have no interest in this "beef" - if that's what ppl are gonna call it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 04:56:23 PM »
in what time frame or sense tho?

Today, Joe Budden is in that top five for me. In the past, not so much. A lot of the old cats have became ass and a lot of hip hop fans won't acknowledge this. Joe, with the old dudes still around and on top of their game, would have been in the top 25 to 50 for me. However, times have changed and the game has changed.