Author Topic: The first punch is thrown by red and meth to joe!  (Read 1021 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: The first punch is thrown by red and meth to joe!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »
That was a "punch"? pretty weak

I agree. I like Red and Meth, but the freestyle was EH at most! We'll see what Budden comes with. It's funny how everyone runs to nut jockey Red and Meth because they are vets in the game. I like them, but come on people - some of you guys need to grow a brain and a pair of testicles to go with it.

i have no interest in this "beef" - if that's what ppl are gonna call it

It's not even that, it's a bunch of idiots getting offended off what Budden says on a video. Meth and them are acting like they are offended because it's hype for them to pump their new album. It is what it is, Hack. Stupidity from the fans and promotion at its finest.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »
That was a "punch"? pretty weak

I agree. I like Red and Meth, but the freestyle was EH at most! We'll see what Budden comes with. It's funny how everyone runs to nut jockey Red and Meth because they are vets in the game. I like them, but come on people - some of you guys need to grow a brain and a pair of testicles to go with it.

i have no interest in this "beef" - if that's what ppl are gonna call it

It's not even that, it's a bunch of idiots getting offended off what Budden says on a video. Meth and them are acting like they are offended because it's hype for them to pump their new album. It is what it is, Hack. Stupidity from the fans and promotion at its finest.

Plus, Joey is helping them get promo for their shit too.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 05:03:44 PM »
to each is own i guess but IMO
to start off wit in his own group he is last in line as far as bein dope
let alone all these others and many many others
there are many who are better joe, that dont mean joe is wack he jus aint on others level
now as far as the battle goes:
it might be a tuff 1 (against meth n red)
but IMO if they wanted to they could take him and give him a run

in what time frame or sense tho?

Joe budden is a top ten emcee like it or not

Today, Joe Budden is in that top five for me. In the past, not so much. A lot of the old cats have became ass and a lot of hip hop fans won't acknowledge this. Joe, with the old dudes still around and on top of their game, would have been in the top 25 to 50 for me. However, times have changed and the game has changed.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 05:06:00 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 05:05:52 PM »
to each is own i guess but IMO
to start off wit in his own group he is last in line as far as bein dope
let alone all these others and many many others
there are many who are better joe, that dont mean joe is wack he jus aint on others level

Today, Joe Budden is in that top five for me. In the past, not so much. A lot of the old cats have became ass and a lot of hip hop fans won't acknowledge this. Joe, with the old dudes still around and on top of their game, would have been in the top 25 to 50 for me. However, times have changed and the game has changed.

I don't know man, I think he outshines Ortiz and Crooked I because I like Ortiz - it's just he ain't lyrical and Crooked I is too lyrical and his freestyles ain't freestyles. Royce and Joey are the strongest in Slaughterhouse in my opinion. I think now a days, those two hold top five out of all MC's by far. They are in their prime and on their A-Game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »
thats waz up see ive given joey many chances at his muzik and his ego and
1.he overrates himself
2.he isnt that good

but at the same time he can bring some creative dope shit
but i mean hes sayin he can beat anyone on that list, thats a lil too much
for everyone he says he can beat, they need to get it in the booth and do what it do
that way he can prove to me people like me he truly is one of the best, cuz at the moment he isnt one of the best IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »
Exactly, it's obvious that most of todays legends should just give it up, the weed, the booze whatever, they are just a shadow of their former selves. I am glad joe budden is doing this, let it reignite the fire back into hiphop, I don't understand why people fall over themselves at a new method man verse either, it's average and yet by the fact he is a legend, his verse is somehow elevated to something else.

At the end of the day, none of us lose if they all step up to the plate and inspire people to actually focus on the art again.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 05:09:56 PM »
1.he overrates himself
2.he isnt that good

You got to have a big ego. This is hip hop, otherwise rappers shit on you. Joe Budden is good though, but he can't beat everyone in the video. That's why he said he automatically takes the L when going up against Rakim. Lol. It is a little too much, but hell sometimes it feels good to shit talk. I like doing it when I am high. ;)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 05:10:37 PM »
Exactly, it's obvious that most of todays legends should just give it up, the weed, the booze whatever, they are just a shadow of their former selves. I am glad joe budden is doing this, let it reignite the fire back into hiphop, I don't understand why people fall over themselves at a new method man verse either, it's average and yet by the fact he is a legend, his verse is somehow elevated to something else.

At the end of the day, none of us lose if they all step up to the plate and inspire people to actually focus on the art again.

I like you, and I agree 100%. + 1 Virtuoso. You always have something smart to post.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 05:14:44 PM »
yeah nah its not that i dont think havin the big ego is a bad thing
plain and simple if joe can take on and outrap anyone he thinks he can and does jus that, more power to him but theres some i dont think he can outrap, but i would like to be proven wrong
i mean joe is doin all this big talkin, he needs to try and make the battle or whatever happen not hypin this up and nuthin happens.
IMA SAY THIS, I HAVENT HEARD SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT 1 RAPPER IN YEARS, DAMN NEAR A DECADE
so the best way to duke it out would be to do a battle

1.he overrates himself
2.he isnt that good

You got to have a big ego. This is hip hop, otherwise rappers shit on you. Joe Budden is good though, but he can't beat everyone in the video. That's why he said he automatically takes the L when going up against Rakim. Lol. It is a little too much, but hell sometimes it feels good to shit talk. I like doing it when I am high. ;)
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 05:15:54 PM »

yep i agree

i think Meth and all of hte Wu are pretty washed up (hell its been 15 years since they were in their prime)

in this case Meth should've let sleeping dogs lay  cuz I think Joey's gonna rip MEth a new one

i prefer Meth historically but Joey shits on him now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »
plain and simple if joe can take on and outrap anyone he thinks he can and does jus that, more power to him but theres some i dont think he can outrap, but i would like to be proven wrong
i mean joe is doin all this big talkin, he needs to try and make the battle or whatever happen not hypin this up and nuthin happens.
IMA SAY THIS, I HAVENT HEARD SO MUCH HYPE ABOUT 1 RAPPER IN YEARS, DAMN NEAR A DECADE

1.he overrates himself
2.he isnt that good

He'll battle if it comes down to it. Think of what he did to Saigon. Budden is a good dude at hyping himself. ;) He knows what he's doing. He's smart.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »
Joey is whole another breed of emcee.He lays his life out in his songs and never does it come out pretenious.Its just heart like pac was.I'm moved when I listen to him spit.He is the deepest emcee in the game without question.People are getting too butt hurt over his comments.He's just speaking his mind some may call it cocky but its just him.I'm the same way.And just like budden I inspire hate and love from people around me because I'm just upfront and I'm just me.If you can't relate to his music its because you've never gone through that deep emotional struggle.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »
Joey is whole another breed of emcee.He lays his life out in his songs and never does it come out pretenious.Its just heart like pac was.I'm moved when I listen to him spit.He is the deepest emcee in the game without question.People are getting too butt hurt over his comments.He's just speaking his mind some may call it cocky but its just him.I'm the same way.And just like budden I inspire hate and love from people around me because I'm just upfront and I'm just me.If you can't relate to his music its because you've never gone through that deep emotional struggle.

+ 1 to you as well. That's what got me into Budden. ;)

EDIT:

Since they wanna hem you quick
I walk around like a Ginsu's tip
And that's just to get a mental grip
You don't feel what the pencil scripts
Then eight times outta ten you ain't been through shit
- Budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »
aite see thats a great example
saigon vs joe budden
saigon hypin it up and callin himself this n that and joe doin the same thing
that short war was good hip-hop.  str8 up joe won but saigon put up a good fight, but he mos def needed to bring more heat, BUT HE DIDNT AND JOE DID HIS THANG

now to this war that joe has called for and started
-i grew up on wu tang clan and others but i was also around when joe made pump it up.  
point im tryna make is, i want red n meth take outrap joe but i really dont know if they can, but i bet they are approachin this as if they could and its no problem

1.he overrates himself
2.he isnt that good

He'll battle if it comes down to it. Think of what he did to Saigon. Budden is a good dude at hyping himself. ;) He knows what he's doing. He's smart.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »
aite see thats a great example
saigon vs joe budden
saigon hypin it up and callin himself this n that and joe doin the same thing
that short war was good hip-hop.  str8 up joe won but saigon put up a good fight, but he mos def needed to bring more heat, BUT HE DIDNT AND JOE DID HIS THANG

now to this war that joe has called for and started
-i grew up on wu tang clan and others but i was also around when joe made pump it up.  
point im tryna make is, i want red n meth take outrap joe but i really dont know if they can, but i bet they are approachin this as if they could and its no problem

1.he overrates himself
2.he isnt that good

I'd like to see if they still have it, but I think in this case Budden might come at them with some Dum Out shit and just go ape shit on them but diss wise.