27 (33.3%)
¥øûήg Þ®iñ¢€ ™
21 (25.9%)
Radiotube
17 (21%)
Roccy
16 (19.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Who takes the cake for most useless poster?  (Read 1236 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who takes the cake for most useless poster?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »
LMFAO@anyone who mentioned me

and Roccy was postin on this site back when most of you bitches were still suckin your moms tits. true og on this board and an original of the Anything Goes section (currently Tha G-Spot)...stupid bitches

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »
lol, its funny how all the weaklings voted roccy

Even your best friend thinks you're a retard. 

speak for yourself, homo

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 10:59:16 PM »
prince has been trying too hard lately. 

ye he used to be a decent poster.

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »
I didn't put elior because, although being a massive geek he pretty much owns the sports section, which needs lots of contributions. like i said, just because one disagrees with somebody, doesn't mean that person is useless.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »
Some of the copy and paste articles Elano posts are actually pretty good, even if a good portion of them are stupid. So I wouldn't say useless, even though he is a tool.
I got a bird's eye view

herpes

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »

Even your best friend thinks you're a retard.  And lol @ weaklings.  I'm at the gym 5 days a week.

98% at the gyms are weaklings

And where do you get your math from shit for brains ?  How about you come to NY and meet me at Golds Gym on Crossbay Blvd... hey I can be a fucking moron to and call people out over the internet just like you Lennie

Roccy

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 11:10:45 PM »

Even your best friend thinks you're a retard.  And lol @ weaklings.  I'm at the gym 5 days a week.

And where do you get your math from shit for brains ?  How about you come to NY and meet me at Golds Gym on Crossbay Blvd... hey I can be a fucking moron to and call people out over the internet just like you Lennie

lol@ you calling me out..

dude, come on now, you cant match up.
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »
"living off the fatta' the lan, you an' me sccit, i'll sleep in your back yard'"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 11:13:02 PM »
I didn't put elior because, although being a massive geek he pretty much owns the sports section, which needs lots of contributions. like i said, just because one disagrees with somebody, doesn't mean that person is useless.

how can you call anyone a geek when you wear your sisters shirts?

herpes

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »

No, I'm just calling you out over the internet just like your dumb ass does.  I know that goes over your head.  Hell I know the phrase "goes over your head" goes over your head.  And you couldn't match up to me even if your mommy made you wear your helmet.

Roccy

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 11:20:31 PM »

No, I'm just calling you out over the internet just like your dumb ass does.  I know that goes over your head.  Hell I know the phrase "goes over your head" goes over your head.  And you couldn't match up to me even if your mommy made you wear your helmet.

post some stats up, lets see how hard tommy boys been working in the gym.

lol@ you calling me fat back in the days, and you turning out fat.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 11:30:10 PM »

I'm 6'2 and 205 pounds... thats not fat lol.

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »

you can easily be 6'2 and 205 with a 30% BF= fat.

STATS.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 11:57:13 PM »

STATS.
LOL You'd have to have absolutely no muscle mass to pull that off.

As for this thread. I like everyone mentioned. Elano, Prince, that militant ass nigga Radiotube.

Hell, even Lennie.......the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 prohibits the deletion of his account so we gotta love him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »

STATS.
LOL You'd have to have absolutely no muscle mass to pull that off.

Ive trained someone at the gym about that size and weight with a 28% bf ,its not as rare as you think