Author Topic: You know whats DOPE?  (Read 663 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: You know whats DOPE?
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2009, 01:49:38 AM »
walking into a Nursing home and telling all the old sick people they will die soon

D.O.P.E

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2009, 01:50:57 AM »
Fucking a chick with no rubber then telling her you've never been tested so she does which saves you the trouble and stress of getting tested

Kool Beenz

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2009, 01:53:23 AM »
fucking your ex girlfriend and getting her pregnant and making her new boyfriend or fiancee think its his kid and they break up and he pays the child support

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2009, 01:54:40 AM »
just, straight up, barging in to a hollywood night club and merking rich hipsters one by one.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2009, 01:55:30 AM »
just, straight up, barging in to a hollywood night club and merking rich hipsters one by one.

you can do better, homie

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2009, 01:56:08 AM »
Robbing nik at gunpoint and making him rape roccy

Cali Climate

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2009, 01:59:19 AM »

you can do better, homie

no, i was going for bottom of the barrel with that. thats where this shit is ultimately headed.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2009, 02:02:09 AM »
DOPE is when you roll an old lady in a wheelchair down the stairs than kill all her cats and kidnap her dog for ransom

G-Funk

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2009, 08:23:33 AM »
^^ lol

oh I know you are, I'm wondering about dollaz and sense, not a lotta buzz coming from that area unless you're from Salinas or seaside, or are some millionaire in carmel.
theres watsonville and santa cruz too watsonville isnt making much noise though haha

watsonville has its nice parts, but i still hear some dudes claimin it :laugh:.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »
i grew up in LA and came to bakersfield when i was like 12 and depending on what part of bakersfield you're in you're basically in some subset of LA....

-east bakersfield.....very comparable to south gate or east LA with the smell of cow shit in the air
-Stockdale.....very comparable to riverside/anaheim with the smell of cow shit in the air
-Rosedale.....very comparable to Burbank with the smell of cow shit in the air
-Northeast Bakersfield ....very comparable to the valley with the smell of cow shit in the air
-South Bakersfield....very comparable to Inglewood, too similar infact with the smell of cow shit in the air
-west chester....woodland hills area with the smell of cow shit...in...the....air....

plus you have to remember that 60% of the people who live in bakersfield now are transplants from LA, there was a big housing boom there before the recession and there were tremendous influxes of LA'iens buyin up cheap property.

the last thing u said I can see bein true. My girl has family out in Palmdale and Lancaster. Its fucked up out there, cus its hella country, but its not what ud expect for bein in the middle of the fuckin desert.  Lot of fools from LA out there now, people just movin away from the city....but bringin all that city drama with em.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elano

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »
that is exactly why hyphy was gay.

sparegeez is supergay

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2009, 12:03:32 PM »
Kidnap a man and his daughter. Tell the daughter to suck her dad's dick or you'll slit her throat. After she does the deed, you slit her throat anyways. D.O.P.E
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Robbing nik at gunpoint and making him rape roccy

Only problem is, this would be a pretty normal day....minus the armed robbery.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2009, 12:25:45 PM »
Yeah my bad.I should have said made him look at floydness naked

Cali Climate

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2009, 01:35:28 PM »
Like, staying up all night, even though you  were told bedtime was at 12, and just eating a bunch of cookies and drinking dr pepper til you're stuffed. That's DOPE