Author Topic: Breakin Laws : tiptoe 40 glocc coco loco and lonnimac....  (Read 141 times)

Coke Loc

• Lil Geezy
  • HE IS I & I AM HIM........
Breakin Laws : tiptoe 40 glocc coco loco and lonnimac....
« on: May 17, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »
GETTIN MONEY.wma - 2.89MB

myspace.com/thelowlifeking
THE LOWLIFE KING

Okka

Re: Breakin Laws : tiptoe 40 glocc coco loco and lonnimac....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »
Waddup Coco Loc? Is there any leftover material from the days y'all was recordin' "Big C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation" (i know there is the original version of "Bustaz") and was there any videos shot from the compilation (Never seen any)

Coke Loc

• Lil Geezy
  • HE IS I & I AM HIM........
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »
Wassup witit playa ? yea we got a few songs that didn't get put on that album, I'm glad you mentioned that, I'mma have to get with big C-style and try to get somma those... and yea they shot a couple of videos for that album, they did one for bustaz and 1 fo, damn I forgot lol... when I remember I'll tell you.. but anyway, thanks for the response homie.. when you get a chance to go to my myspace page and tell me what you think of this new shit I got goin....

myspace.com/thelowlifeking
THE LOWLIFE KING

Okka

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »
Wassup witit playa ? yea we got a few songs that didn't get put on that album, I'm glad you mentioned that, I'mma have to get with big C-style and try to get somma those... and yea they shot a couple of videos for that album, they did one for bustaz and 1 fo, damn I forgot lol... when I remember I'll tell you.. but anyway, thanks for the response homie.. when you get a chance to go to my myspace page and tell me what you think of this new shit I got goin....

How come they never released them? Yeah, i will check out those new songs.