Author Topic: Eminem Relapse Bonus Tracks (download)  (Read 3374 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Re: Eminem Relapse Bonus Tracks (download)
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »
Damn, both of them are sick. My Darling has a dope 2nd and 3rd verse, even Dre drops some lines. And I'm thinking Em produced these two songs.

They definitely go with the theme of Relapse, again very introspective. He should've put these 2 instead We Made You and Old Time's Sake.

BTW interesting when he comments on his discography (Encore  ;D)

"in a few yrs, that shit'll be a Illmatic" lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »
yeah the two bonus traxx are good
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2009, 05:15:34 PM »
Damn, both of them are sick. My Darling has a dope 2nd and 3rd verse, even Dre drops some lines. And I'm thinking Em produced these two songs.

They definitely go with the theme of Relapse, again very introspective. He should've put these 2 instead We Made You and Old Time's Sake.

lol, yeah that's nuts; but i doubt he truly believes that.

but the whole concept of that line was so dope. 8)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2009, 05:26:01 PM »
^yeh, he can't be that dumb...true, that line is dope 8)

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »
woohoo he used his normal voice, dope as fuck better than everything on relapse in my opinion

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2009, 05:52:02 AM »
yeah the two bonus traxx are good

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2009, 10:08:42 AM »
When was my darling made? That shits bangin', even the beat fits eminem well and the effects with the deep voice fits the lyrics sick, lol. This shit could have actually been a single if he put it on the album, its kinda catchy and clever at the same time.

I like the part when dre drops in for a few bars, dres flow has been fire recently, the shit he spits on crack a bottle, the old times sake first and last flow and his tiny but on this, he standing out haha.

Same problem with eminem is all his beats are literally the same these days, BUT the concept and joint is pretty bangin, he could have made a crazy video for this too, could have went old school slim shady on this. Its gotta 'remember me' vibe to it slightly too. I like it.

Another problem with relapse is that there is no obvious single for it apart from beautiful, he should release bagpipes fro baghdad too and he could have released this, it would have got love.

LOL@him thinking encore will ever get props, the album is garbage on so many levels, i wont even start.

But yeh, nice stuff!

pz!

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2009, 10:47:48 AM »
I'm telling ya'll need to give Encore a chance.  Em has always released his music with deliberate purpose.   If you can move past the accent, he's spitting some quality shit.  Rain Man is easily one of his dopest songs.
I very much agree. There's some seriously original shit in Encore. Yeah, a few of the songs suck, but that shouldn't take away from the fact that there's truly originality on that album. "Encore" is amazing, "Rain Man" is sick, "Big Weenie" is hilarious, "My First Single" is terrible on the surface, but some of the shit he spits is just OUT THERE.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »

lol, yeah that's nuts; but i doubt he truly believes that.

but the whole concept of that line was so dope. 8)

Nah he's making a hyperbole.

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »
I'm telling ya'll need to give Encore a chance.  Em has always released his music with deliberate purpose.   If you can move past the accent, he's spitting some quality shit.  Rain Man is easily one of his dopest songs.
I very much agree. There's some seriously original shit in Encore. Yeah, a few of the songs suck, but that shouldn't take away from the fact that there's truly originality on that album. "Encore" is amazing, "Rain Man" is sick, "Big Weenie" is hilarious, "My First Single" is terrible on the surface, but some of the shit he spits is just OUT THERE.

I listened to it again after maybe like 2-3 years and I can say I pretty much enjoy the album, if I skip "Big Weenie", "ass like that", "just lose it", "crazy in love". Just lose it and Crazy in love could just vanish and Big weenie & Ass like that could change places with We as americans & Love you more as being the bonus songs (because they have their funny moments -"you look what I sound like/singing about weenies" :D). oh and My First Single is just barely there.

These relapse bonus songs are banging  8)
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2009, 03:29:57 PM »

Damn Big Weenie is horrible all the way down to Dre's uninspired beat. I like 50% of Encore, quite a lot, but can't listen to the other half of it. I still reckon 50 almost killed Em on his own shit on that "Never Enough"

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2009, 05:45:37 PM »
Can't wait to go and buy this album on Tuesday!!

What about the rest of you?

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2009, 01:24:59 PM »
Can't wait to go and buy this album on Tuesday!!

What about the rest of you?

no doubt..time for a trip to best buy

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2009, 12:44:19 AM »
 :o :o :o   +1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

818 TRUCK BRO

• Lil Geezy
  • You Want This?
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2009, 12:46:41 AM »
HELL YEAH DUDE I LUV EMINEM