Author Topic: Houston= Better then we thought, LA= Not as good as we thought?  (Read 1844 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Houston= Better then we thought, LA= Not as good as we thought?
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »
haha kobe=GOD

damn no matter what happens tho (win or lose) lakers will get hated on after this game and....

it happens on this forum more then normal cus of all the Kobe Dickriding. Even a neutral fan will start to talk shit about a player if theres this much dickriding.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dexter

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2009, 10:41:07 AM »
If the roles reversed and kobe and gasol was hurt and Houston had t Mac yao and dikembe they would have crushed the lakers
STFU 89-70

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2009, 12:02:43 PM »
the pathetic haters always expose themselfs when the Lakers loose a couple of games..

real shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
Its just funny to me how many fans are so insecure that they cant just be like..."damn, Houston is givin us a tough ass series...we need to step it up!". 

i think we all said that, ya dumbass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2009, 12:07:33 PM »
If the roles reversed and kobe and gasol was hurt and Houston had t Mac yao and dikembe they would have crushed the lakers

yea, cuz Houston plays better without dominant stars...LA doesnt.