Author Topic: Why westcoast mc's never come to Europe????  (Read 616 times)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Why westcoast mc's never come to Europe????
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 01:19:23 AM »
damn...i'm sick and tired of seing krs one,de la soul,masta ace ,afu ra bla bla and others in europe!
Why w.c. mc's never come to europe???
fanbase is big over there! i mean...i wanna see WC,mack 10, dpg...
i think it's about time they come in europe!
only snoop and Game were in europe!!
we need some gangsta concerts!!!

all u westcoast managers read this  8) :)
haha, you's should feel lucky,
australia doesnt even get that.
all they really get in australia is a fuckin gay ass eminem concert every couple years, lol

Have to keep your eyes open son. Pete Rock was here over new years and Immortal Technique. Xzibit played in December and just watched TechN9ne/Obie Trice/D12/KiD CuDi. Got My ticket for Krs-One in march, The Game is playin in Feb and Ice Cube in April, with Lupe Fiascu/Diddy & Rick Ross. Outlawz and Dogg Pound played last year and I see DJ Quik will be here in March (just Sydney I think)

Heaps more have been as well, I've been to Cube twice, Nas, J5, Public Enemy, Luniz, Dru Down, Paris. Hopsin was here last year also and Odd Future was support for Kanye West.

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »
dj quik and xzibit was here back in august or sumthin..
slaughterhouse was here in 2010..
snoop & dpg was here in october i think..
game was here some weeks ago..

Norway btw..
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »
Do you guys read? dubcnn is working on it, it may initially be the UK only as i need to get the name and experience built first but once were established we will be bringing artists all over europe!!

dope news!!! hope it will really happen!! coz it's about time!!!

Obviously this didn't happen , just out of interest what was the main reason why ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bouli77

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »
in France, i saw Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound, Dj Quik, Game, Ice Cube, W.C, Xzibit, Jelly Roll, Cypress Hill, Too $hort & Dj Muggs.

I know Big Syke, Daddy V, Warren G, RBX & The Lady of Rage (with Snoop) were in France too.

obviously the thread dates back from 7 years now... things were a bit different in 05. nowadays you got everybody and their mama touring everywhere in Europe... just in France over the few years people have managed to get WC, Lil B, Ice Cube, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, Too $hort, DPG, Snoop, and even lesser known rappers like Jay Tee from N2Deep, Daddy V... Rappin' 4 Tay had a show scheduled last year too (it was canceled though)... Mistah Fab was in Paris yesterday, maybe he still is... a few months ago they even organized a Foesum show somewhere in the projects in the south of the paris area...

there are westcoast acts who only manage to make a living through their overseas fanbase... in Europe & in Japan, it's their newfound eldorado so if you fly them out they'll come. but even big mainstream acts, or old legends touring are more willing to come than before... with the boom of the social networks, everybody's not as hard to get as before

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 04:13:30 PM »
they dont want ferhat and will b to stalk them

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 10:08:18 PM »
dj quik and xzibit was here back in august or sumthin..
slaughterhouse was here in 2010..
snoop & dpg was here in october i think..
game was here some weeks ago..

Norway btw..

Ice Cube and WC been here couple of times.
Odd Future was here
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:11:53 PM by BakinSodaFree »
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 11:21:02 PM »
Do you guys read? dubcnn is working on it, it may initially be the UK only as i need to get the name and experience built first but once were established we will be bringing artists all over europe!!

dope news!!! hope it will really happen!! coz it's about time!!!

Obviously this didn't happen , just out of interest what was the main reason why ?

They did have the West Coast Festival in Amsterdam (one of the best shows i've ever seen) . I'm not sure if dubcnn was involved in events in other countries.