Author Topic: Kurupt and DJ Quik drop new music video for '9 Outta 10 Times' (BlaQKout CD)  (Read 1660 times)

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
I don't care what anybody says, this track is hot. Quik came with the dope beat and Kurupt had that heater. I wasn't feeling the first two tracks they dropped but this one is enough to make me buy the album............not like I wasn't going to buy it any way.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

RaveyOne

HOMIE I HAD TO POP MY TRANCE SHIT OUT THA DECC FOR A MINUTE BECAUSE THIS SHIT SLUMPS SO HARD HOMIE

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
i like kurupt and dj quik. i aint think this song was anything special...video was cool

We Fly High

Video for "Do You Know" coming soon...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good shit!  8)

OG Snoopaveli

cool

westside159

Real music.

real music ?  you gotta be smoking something bad bra , this shit aint nothing special ..  i know real music when i hear it trust me ..stop being a groupie for no reason ...

westside159

wow. and people say dre fell off...

exactly this shit is hot garbage , real talk and i used to be a Quik fan ..  he fell of bad , sad shit

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
wow this shit is fuckin garbage. i'm coppin the album tho..hope the rest of the album is heat!!

Kool Beenz

i liked this shit

Will_B

Real music as in it's got musicality - not ill matched beats, and lyrics that floww...not crash. 8)

In short it bangs.

Kurupt has dropped some stinkers in the past but this one aint no stinker.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

That's the beauty of Kurupts poetical hip hip genius - sometimes only he knows

Will_B

That's the beauty of Kurupts poetical hip hip genius - sometimes only he knows

Good thread. This still knocks! 8) 8)

Probably Kurupts last good project.