Author Topic: Kurupt and DJ Quik drop new music video for '9 Outta 10 Times' (BlaQKout CD)  (Read 1658 times)

Will_B

New tracks the sh*t!!

Best I've heard, can't wait for BlaQKout to drop!!!!

First post btw ;)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

New tracks the sh*t!!

Best I've heard, can't wait for BlaQKout to drop!!!!

First post btw ;)

REAL TALK NIGGA!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

GangstaBoogy

That shit is AWFUL. Easily the most horribly formatted song ever. Sounds like Kurupt started freestyling while Quik was working on the beat. I'm over this project, not interested at all. Quik needs to get his head on straight and stop trying to create this new weird sound he obviously doesn't even have a clear vision for.

Fixxers > Blaqkout.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THE BEAT IS SICK BUT KURUPT IS WACK ASS HELL WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE TALKING ABOUT!!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Nothing special.

Will_B

That's the beauty of Kurupts poetical hip hip genius - sometimes only he knows :D

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
wtf is that? very disapointing. this is the worst quik  beat i EVER heard

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^^^Quik's beats that have not been  hot when they first drop is usually 5-10 years ahead of music trust me fam. I will up the mp3 when I get home from the studio 8)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 02:36:16 PM by Escrooge »
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
^^^^Quik's beats that have not been  hot when they first drop is usually 5-10 years ahead of music trust me fam. I will up the mp3 when I get home from the studio 8)

Then I'll buy the album in 2019, cause TODAY that shit is WACK.

And that's coming from a big Quik fan.

Jimmy H.

wtf is that? very disapointing. this is the worst quik  beat i EVER heard
The sad thing is if he recycled something he did in 1998, everybody would be jumping up and down about how it's such a banger but he tries something different and people are shitting on it. I enjoy the track myself.

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DTG Entertainment

Blaqkout > Fixxers

Corrected.

It didn't need to be corrected, groupie.

Considering the beats ARE better and the lyrics ARE better. Blakqout > Fixxers - and for the record I have never been a Quik nor Warren G fan. Mr. I cry when the dream team loses. Thanks for the name calling. ;)

sweegum

• Lil Geezy
WHOEVER THINKS THIS IS WACK IS ENTITLED TO THINK THAT BUT AT THE SAME TIME CRAZY ASS HELL.THIS IS BANGIN.THE BEAT IS VERY SIMPLE BUT VERY EFFECTIVE.KURUPT IS SPITTIN HEAT.I THINK SOME OF YALL ARE JUST STUCK IN YOUR WAYS.IF A LOT OF ARTISTS THOUGHT LIKE YALL DID ABOUT MUSIC THEY WOULDNT EVER GROW AS AN ARTIST.ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY BEING DIFFERENT CANT B GOOD.CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THAT.BY THE WAY IM FROM ARKANSAS BUT A BIG FAN OF WESTCOAST MUSIC AND QUIK

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
dope song imo

the beginning of the vocal sample is ehh but later on it gets crazy. wish quik was on it more but whatcha gonn ado?

pretty standard vid, not BAD but nothing amazing either