Author Topic: Kurupt and DJ Quik drop new music video for '9 Outta 10 Times' (BlaQKout CD)  (Read 1657 times)

Dopeisjay

This track hits hard especialy in good quality,
Lol I'm actualy in my car right now typing from my g-1 lol
And I just finished bumpin the track in youtube quality lol, and its not that bad,
It has my kickers rumbling in the back,  and the vocals sound kool 2.
But we do need this in the best of quality, if y'all can't wait 2 hear the blaqkout album
And if ur over 18. Stop by the barbary coast out in gardena, and they play "Blaqkout" the homie big rob
Works there he's quiks body guard, but yeah he also works there and he plays the album
So if y'all wanna check that out, take a drive down to gardena.

D-TalkX

Didn't think i'd be more dissappointed then from what i've heard from Eminem so far...but Quik and Kurupt= this is awful and i'm huge fans of both...so rattled

DTG Entertainment

Motherfuckers, open your minds and accept the new West Coast! We can't be doing G-Funk forever!  :sun:

GangstaBoogy

Motherfuckers, open your minds and accept the new West Coast! We can't be doing G-Funk forever!  :sun:

New West Coast? These niggas are 40. And I'm not trippin off G-Funk, I think its been dead since the 90s. But I'm a fan of GOOD music.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
i thought that shit was mad dope! but i understand why alot of cats were'nt feelin it..cuz ya'll need to listen to what kurupt is saying...dude never do no abc raps..so yea..he's out the box..that shit is dope!

EFFeX

The track is hot, I don't know what people are complaining about.

Can't these two guys try something new? It's not like we don't have enough gangsta' rap records from them to last a lifetime...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

Can't these two guys try something new? It's not like we don't have enough gangsta' rap records from them to last a lifetime...

Nah people want the old shit, then when you give them that they say that they living in the past, but the new shit is not the normal shit people are used to. I think that is what most people are trying to say lol

EFFeX

Nah people want the old shit, then when you give them that they say that they living in the past, but the new shit is not the normal shit people are used to. I think that is what most people are trying to say lol

Actually, yeah, that sums it up, LOL

Will_B

i thought that shit was mad dope! but i understand why alot of cats were'nt feelin it..cuz ya'll need to listen to what kurupt is saying...dude never do no abc raps..so yea..he's out the box..that shit is dope!

HELL YEAHHH!!!!

Agreed 100% ;)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We The West!!!! ill

Kool Beenz

i like it

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
^^^^Quik's beats that have not been  hot when they first drop is usually 5-10 years ahead of music trust me fam. I will up the mp3 when I get home from the studio 8)

Then I'll buy the album in 2019, cause TODAY that shit is WACK.

And that's coming from a big Quik fan.

LOL

Nowdays minimal music is just a drumline? So what's in the future? ACAPELLA TRACKS, the ultimate minimal music.. and I'm sure some of you will support that when will happen.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:12:52 AM by Davizz »

Mietek23

Somebody know where can I get that "We The West" T-Shirts? They look dope in the video 8)

Trip Dee

fresh shit. i'm definitely feelin it...

MediumL

wow. and people say dre fell off...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>