Author Topic: Kurupt and DJ Quik drop new music video for '9 Outta 10 Times' (BlaQKout CD)  (Read 1709 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Chorus is annoying as hell. How come Quik don't get as much whining as Dre even though this is the simpliest beat ever?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I couldn't even finish watching the video, shit was garbage.......I'm still going to get the CD just b/c it's Quik & Kurupt but i won't be surprised if the CD ends up been wack.

jeromechickenbone

I actually liked this.  It's not funky like "Fuck Yall" but still pretty dope.  It maybe could use a little melody in there somewhere, but I guess the point is just having it stripped down.  Kurupt is def freestyling.  I liked when Quik jumped in real quick on the verse. 

I'm sure it bangs out in CDQ.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We The West!!!! ill

I like those shirts. anybody knows where i can get my hands on some ?

Will_B

Raw beats

Freestyle/fresh/raw lyrics...

First damn single on the album?

Will the kids like this?

My take is they're risking a bad reaction, this shit is not the 'fashionable' shit we hear on the radio - they're giving us the new Quik/Kurupt sounds we've been hearing about...the brave new world.

Not what we expected? If it bangs then it's all good :)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The definitely is a freestyle by Kurupt.  Song is dope.  Beat is hard like the old urban East Coast style.  Song is raw.  I like it, tired of all this soft hip hop.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe it's time dubcnn producers start donating to kurupt and quik for their album.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jimmy H.

Raw beats

Freestyle/fresh/raw lyrics...

First damn single on the album?

Will the kids like this?

My take is they're risking a bad reaction, this shit is not the 'fashionable' shit we hear on the radio - they're giving us the new Quik/Kurupt sounds we've been hearing about...the brave new world.

Not what we expected? If it bangs then it's all good :)

From what Quik has been saying, they aren't trying to appeal to the younger crowd here. It's two legends having fun in the studio and experimenting with different things. I think that little sample really makes the record. It really might not be for everyone but fuck it, I dig it.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
song is str8

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

This shit is amazing, beat is  :o :o, WE THA WEST!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Will_B

Real music.

Mietek23

Could someone rip the video of vimeo?

Blacktea

• Lil Geezy
the beat is aight, a change from the usual funky dj quik shit but yeah it's still that bangin shit

west west yall

Nils

• Lil Geezy
 :o Kurupt kills it on this one.

Dope Song, Dope Video!
"Ima shut faggots down, especially muthafuckas with that gay-ass production  new millenium homo sound"

OG Snoopaveli

This shit is amazing, beat is  :o :o, WE THA WEST!

Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real G Shit !!!!!

Keep It Gangsta

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!