Author Topic: WHOOOO you gotta download this! WEST/EAST or whatever u like! LOOPTROOP!!!  (Read 428 times)

Fashizzle

• 'G'
  • I love chronic!
on Efnet:
Go to musichq
type
/msg MHQ-016 xdcc send #1

it's LOOPTROOP "The Struggle Continues".
For those who don't know it's a swedish hip-hop group
who has made alotta noise overseas even over in Japan! haha...
You gotta check this album out it's niiiice, i can assure you whatever hip-hop you like, west/east or downsouth, hehe... Promoe has been compared
to Eminem in forms of a hungry emcee with whitty punchlines...
The other 2: Supreme and Cosm.i.c are dope too!
The rhymes are nice, beats are nice(DJ Embee), it's a whole album with only good tracks! YOU'RE GONNA FEEL THIS 4 SURE!
peep it out peep it out peep it out peep it out!!!
gaaaah fuck this album is amazin to me!

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
Maaaan! i´ve been telling peeps this shit 4 ages man!!!

Looptroop is fukkin dope (the only problem is that almost everyone here dont give a shit about cuz they dont wanna hear Swedish hiphop, wich make me mad)
You should try theese albums 2!!

Promoe - Goverment Music (Promoe´s soloalbum)

LoopTroop - Modern Day City Symphony (great full-length album with the hit "Long Arm Of The Law")

Promoe is recognized as Europe´s Top Mc right now, every europeen Hiphop Magz agree´s about that, cuz its true, he got great battle rymez and he´s flow is sick!!!

If u like LoopTroop, also d/l this single its off an swedish underground compilation:

Petter feat. LoopTroop - "Top Dogz" That beat is off tha hook!!

BTW Fahshizzle, are u Swedish??? Cuz youre the only one that have taken your time to d/l this shit

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

=[Euthanasia]=

Is this in Swedish, or do they actually record in English? I don't mind if it's in Swedish really, i've got a bit of french hip-hop that I think is dope regardless of the language.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Is this in Swedish, or do they actually record in English? I don't mind if it's in Swedish really, i've got a bit of french hip-hop that I think is dope regardless of the language.

Man! d/l that shit instead of asking shit like that!? And yes, they do record in english.
My first pick if i was u:

Petter feat. LoopTroop - "Top Dogz"

LoopTroop - "Long Arm Of The Law"

Theese songs should get u hooked like a mutha*****!!!

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

=[Euthanasia]=

Man! d/l that shit instead of asking shit like that!? And yes, they do record in english.
My first pick if i was u:

Petter feat. LoopTroop - "Top Dogz"

LoopTroop - "Long Arm Of The Law"

Theese songs should get u hooked like a mutha*****!!!

Peace

Lol, sorry, was just curious. I don't have a very speedy connection so it's hard for me to get alot of shit just like that. I'll check some of it out once i've finished getting all the other stuff i'm interested in at the mo.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Seer

Maaaan! i´ve been telling peeps this shit 4 ages man!!!

Looptroop is fukkin dope (the only problem is that almost everyone here dont give a shit about cuz they dont wanna hear Swedish hiphop, wich make me mad)
You should try theese albums 2!!

Promoe - Goverment Music (Promoe´s soloalbum)

LoopTroop - Modern Day City Symphony (great full-length album with the hit "Long Arm Of The Law")

Promoe is recognized as Europe´s Top Mc right now, every europeen Hiphop Magz agree´s about that, cuz its true, he got great battle rymez and he´s flow is sick!!!

If u like LoopTroop, also d/l this single its off an swedish underground compilation:

Petter feat. LoopTroop - "Top Dogz" That beat is off tha hook!!

BTW Fahshizzle, are u Swedish??? Cuz youre the only one that have taken your time to d/l this shit

Peace

this a westcoast forum... dont trip if people dont have time to check other stuff.. its hard enough keeping up with just the west sometimes.

Fashizzle

• 'G'
  • I love chronic!
Yo Robb-Dogg yeah Im swedish! Been kickin Looptroop's tracks
ever since they started releasin their vinyls since '97! My homeboy Kashal-Tee (swedish underground rapper) has been recording tracks with LT! He
sort of introduced me to their music!
Their first album(CD) is also off the hook!
Looptroop is also great live!
Jeeeeha nice to hear someone else who be bumpin them on this board!

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yo Robb-Dogg yeah Im swedish! Been kickin Looptroop's tracks
ever since they started releasin their vinyls since '97! My homeboy Kashal-Tee (swedish underground rapper) has been recording tracks with LT! He
sort of introduced me to their music!
Their first album(CD) is also off the hook!
Looptroop is also great live!
Jeeeeha nice to hear someone else who be bumpin them on this board!

You kickin´ it with Kashal-Tee!? Daamn, thats deep man! Im Swedish too and i have bumped LoopTroop since "Modern Day City Symphony" was released!
Promoe kicks ass with his classic punchlines, its really cool to know that a swedish mc is on top of the whole european rapscene ; D

Peace Out
(Vi hörs kompis)