Author Topic: IM GONNA  (Read 351 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
IM GONNA
« on: May 15, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »
KILL MYSELF

OHHHH, i had to say it. I knew thats what everyone wanted to see when they opened this. BUT REALLY..EYEM GONNA BECOME A GOOD OL FASHIONED FUN LOVING FAGGOTY POSTER JUST LIKE YOU ALL, STARTTTTINNNG NOOOW!

Cali Climate

Re: IM GONNA
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »
you never were any different. you just typed stupid things in caps to appear crazy, no one believed that though.

Moe

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 08:06:23 PM »
KILL MYSELF

OHHHH, i had to say it. I knew thats what everyone wanted to see when they opened this. BUT REALLY..EYEM GONNA BECOME A GOOD OL FASHIONED FUN LOVING FAGGOTY POSTER JUST LIKE YOU ALL, STARTTTTINNNG NOOOW!

honestly man, i dont think everyone hates u as much as youre hoping for. Its obvious thats what youve been trying for since youve been here.  Kind of sad to fail at something like that. But the real pathetic part is the fact that you cant even be relevant on an internet message board. You could kill yourself...and no one would even notice.  Except the tens of fans who like your music of course.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »
KILL MYSELF

honestly man, i dont think everyone hates u as much as youre hoping for. Its obvious thats what youve been trying for since youve been here.  Kind of sad to fail at something like that. But the real pathetic part is the fact that you cant even be relevant on an internet message board. You could kill yourself...and no one would even notice.  Except the tens of fans who like your music of course.

a little generous with the head count there, no?  lol 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 09:20:20 PM »
Give it a rest...

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »
I <3 Prince
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:00:13 AM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 11:13:13 AM »
Relevant on a message board? Super loser alert.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »

+

= the best thing for hip hop
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 12:00:41 PM »
I <3 Prince

Party like its 1999!
Never really felt that song. I prefer shit like When Doves Cry, Little Red Corvette and Purple Rain. Real gangsta shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 10:31:27 AM »
NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE  OR NOT. to tell you the truth I dont give a fuck cause there are some muthafukaz actully thinking about it right now, not just saying it for attention, but saying it because there actually gonna do it, because they actually have some real problems.                                                           
boozy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »
LMAO@Prince having "tens of fans"

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »
LMAO@Prince having "tens of fans"

dont hate on the overestimation...