Author Topic: Jerry Fallwell retracts comment  (Read 652 times)

Trauma-san

Jerry Fallwell retracts comment
« on: October 14, 2002, 09:38:02 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/14/falwell.islam.ap/index.html

This story, to me, while i'm sure it offends some, is hilarious to me, for several reasons.

1. That Jerry Fallwell is such an idiot, that he would say something like this. He actually said, quote "I think Muhammad was a terrorist" LOL. WHAT THE >>>> IS HE SMOKING?

2. That he thought that was alright to say, is also hilarious to me.

3. That people still support him, when he continously says stuff like this, is also hilarious, and

4. That the muslims who rioted, give this little man so much credit, and get so worked up over what he said, that they killed 5 people.  I mean, come on.  If a retarded kid told me Jesus was a terrorist, I wouldn't go kill anybody.  You have to consider the source... and realize that by killing 5 muslims, they just did more harm to the good name of islam then Fallwells comments.  

Does anybody else find Humour in the inadequacy of the human mind sometimes?

CWalker187

Re:Jerry Fallwell retracts comment
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 06:57:49 PM »
Mohhamed (Peace Be Upon Him) was definitely a terrorist. And there is nothing wrong with stating that if that is what you believe.

I wish these Muslims would worry less about some comment that a man a half a world away makes and more about all the violence their fellow Muslims are commiting across the globe.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2002, 08:08:16 PM »
^How the fuck are u gonna say Mohammed (PNUH) was a terrorist?

the real funny shit about all this, is no one has explained why they believe he was a terrorist,

go ahead C Walker, explain why you believe what u believe...i aint mad, im just waitin to rip your explanation to bits and pieces.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2002, 08:48:31 PM »
^How the fuck are u gonna say Mohammed (PNUH) was a terrorist?

the real funny shit about all this, is no one has explained why they believe he was a terrorist,

go ahead C Walker, explain why you believe what u believe...i aint mad, im just waitin to rip your explanation to bits and pieces.....

Mo deliberately killed innocent people, including women and children.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2002, 08:51:52 PM »
give me proof

*rubs hands anxiously waitin to rip your argument...*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2002, 09:04:39 PM »
I am not going to lie. I don't know crap about Islamic history. I just know what Jerry Fallwell says, and I believe him.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2002, 09:05:11 PM by CWalker187 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2002, 09:12:49 PM »
LOL

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2002, 04:53:02 AM »
Mo deliberately killed innocent people, including women and children.

1. Killing innocents doesn't equal being a terrorist. The sniper isn't considered a terrorist either. To you a muslim who kills somebody is a terrorist, even if it's his wife

2. I think you do know about christians killing and enslaving most innocent people in world history

I am not going to lie. I don't know crap about Islamic history. I just know what Jerry Fallwell says, and I believe him.
...which means you basically come up with the oppinion of right-wing politicians calling it your own. Your oppinion isn't based on an analysis of the situation or something, but on what people like Bush or Fallwell say. Sad.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2002, 03:55:03 PM »
i didnt even have to rip ya argument , it was stupid to begin with

- Lewis Carroll