Author Topic: Dead Prez "Turn Off The Radio"  (Read 203 times)

Myrealname

Dead Prez "Turn Off The Radio"
« on: October 14, 2002, 10:49:39 AM »
Although their follow-up to their powerful debut album, Let's Get FreeDead Prez still have something to hold fans over until the album arrives. Dead Prez will be releasing a mixtape/compilation of sorts on November 12, called Turn off the Radio.

M-1 of Dead Prez about the project:

"We got an album dropping on November 12 called Turn off The Radio, but it's actually a mixtape and were featuring it and it has brand new sh*t from us and our camp," M-1 explained. "Remember that, November 12, look for it everywhere. The real joint is coming off of Sony, so look for that early next year. But this is something to tide you over in the meanwhile."

M-1 also explained that the name of the new album, People's Radio, will most likely change.

"Well, actually I'd like to say that was a tentative title," M-1 said. "We had some time to refocus and rethink at what's coming for the future, we re-forecasted and added some new songs so what's to come might be a little different than what People's Radio was."

Sikotic™

Re:Dead Prez "Turn Off The Radio"
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 09:54:51 PM »
Man I can't wait for their new shit. Sure they are somemilitant right winged mofos, but they got some interesting shit to speak on and alot of it is truth. Can't wait.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 10:11:34 PM »
i dont really care for dead prez, those guys seem like assholes and racists cuz every interview they do they talk shit about my race
there only good song is mind sex, that beat is sick

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 10:15:31 PM »
They sure can talk some shit sometimes.