Author Topic: Three 6 mafia+Fiend=HEADBUSSAZ  (Read 223 times)

Myrealname

Three 6 mafia+Fiend=HEADBUSSAZ
« on: October 14, 2002, 10:54:03 AM »
Three 6 Mafia were recently in Atlanta for a concert hosted by V-103. DJ Paul dropped in to Greg Street's 6 o'clock evening show and revealed that they have formed a new group with former No Limit rapper Fiend.

Da Headbussaz will be release their album Dats How It Happens To'M tomorrow, October 15 through Select-O-Hits/Street Level.

DJ Paul said that Three 6 Mafia recently finsihed recording their latest album, Da Unbreakables, which is scheduled to drop in February of 2003.

Their label, Hypnotize Minds will release albums from La Chat, Lil Wyte and Frayser Boy.
Damn i cant wait for this one!
Fiend and 3 6 together :o

S.G.V.

Re:Three 6 mafia+Fiend=HEADBUSSAZ
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 11:28:06 PM »
WHOOOOOOA!!!....this is tight shit...the song Fiend and Serv-On had on that last 3-6 album was crazy...this is great news...REAL SOUTH SHIT

Myrealname

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 06:19:12 AM »
REVIEW from downsouthdotcom

"The combination of Three 6 Mafia from Memphis & Fiend from New Orleans isnt one that we expected to see. But here they are with a whole album together.

The first song is "Where They Hang" The beat is real gangsta but the chorus is a little lame 'Where dem bitches hang, where dem bitches hang, we got them thangs, we out da frame..."  Juicy J & DJ Paul rap first and they both come tight, Fiend probably has the best verse though.

Up next is "U See We Poe" which is even tighter than the previous song, the beat is off the damn chizain for real. This song is gonna be bumped all into the winter, even if it was just an instrumental it would be some folks favorite track. They murder this song with their lyrics and the chorus is real tight.

Definately one of the best songs on the album is the title track "Headbussaz" The beat is like some of their underground tracks, its half eerie and half hard as hell. Juicy J flows first and he comes real nice. Following the Juicemaine is Mista DJ Paul and he comes just as tight, if not tighter. Fiend finishes out the song with his rough and rugged flow.

"Thats How It Happened To 'M" is up next, its not as good as the previous songs, but its still tight, its a crunk track and the beat will make you get buck. The chorus is a little too repetitive, but the verses by the Headbussaz make up for it.

"Smoke If You Got It" may be the slowest song ever made by Paul & Juicy. This is definately a song to cheef to. It's real laid back and the beat is some ol smooth type of shit.

"Hands On Ya" is the first track on the album with a New Orleans feel to it. This is a decent track, but it aint one that you're gonna listen to alot, but its still worth bumpin.

A real hard track is up next, its called "Ruffest Niggaz Out" and this song is straight gangsta, the chorus is simple, but the verses and the beat are straight. This song also has a little bit of that New Orleans feel to it.

Yet another bumpin song is "Gone Be Sum Shit" the beat is tight as hell and there's a handclap in the beat that makes it real nice. But yet again, I wasnt really feeling the chorus, you've heard something like it before, they basically given shots out to different cities.

They included one screwed song on here and its "U See We Poe" and its tight, they chose a good song to screw, its also chopped some too, they did a good job with it.

"Crown Me" & "Powder Cake" are really the only songs on the album that werent that tight to me.

This is one of the best albums by Paul & Juice that I've heard in a minute, I highly recomend it. "
COVER:
http://www.down-south.com/images/covers/tennessee/Triple6-Headbussaz.JPG

« Last Edit: October 15, 2002, 06:19:45 AM by Myrealname »

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2002, 06:22:16 PM »
my favorite song on the album is "Out My Face"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 09:00:30 PM »
Right on for the info...I'm gettin' this shit!