Author Topic: THE OPPOSIT OF A WIGGER IZ  (Read 589 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: THE OPPOSIT OF A WIGGER IZ
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 10:48:21 AM »
What the fuck?

HEY QUIET...
THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT DAWG...
BUT IT LOOKS FAKE HOMMIE

Is that DMX? Lol..

Moe

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 10:50:45 AM »
Being used in other religions or not, people should really think twice before tattooing thinks like that on their bodies. Most people know that especially that shit has negative connotations.
please read a book........that sign wasnt negative until white devils came and modified it for their own perverted nature. as always

Hey don't distort, wasn't all whites, just Germans. Then they forced others to either join or die. Jewish people had it far worse then anyone on this earth, only group of people to face Genocide.

Please tell me you dont believe that bullshit shit. Those so called Jews are nothing other than WHITE.......... second that genocide was being cause by none other than other white devils.
Black people first and foremost had and have it worst then any body on the surface of this planet!

hmm..thats bullshit man.  everybody may or may not have it hard.  many of blacks have made GREAT men of themselves.  they dont use that BS excuse of "i have it hard" to just give up and settle for a 25K a year job.  that can go for every race.

sure, blacks have had it hard, no doubt about that.  BUT, to use that excuse in todays age, with many opportunities given to blacks and browns, it straight bull.  you know it, and i know it. 

and besides, any person who uses that excuse, is just letting the white man win! 

shiit, i know first hand how tough shit is.  thats why im going back to school to get a degree...im sick of my bs retail job, where the BEST i can do is bout 65K a year..and thats not good enough.  gotta get that degree and get that paper!
retail job pulling $65K?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
THERES A LOT OF HATERS...OUT THERE...
THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FEAR AND ANGER...
BECOME POWERFUL AND DUE TO FEAR OF INTEGRATION
AND HATE START UP A MOTHAFUCKIN GENOCIDE

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 10:58:39 AM »
Being used in other religions or not, people should really think twice before tattooing thinks like that on their bodies. Most people know that especially that shit has negative connotations.
please read a book........that sign wasnt negative until white devils came and modified it for their own perverted nature. as always

Hey don't distort, wasn't all whites, just Germans. Then they forced others to either join or die. Jewish people had it far worse then anyone on this earth, only group of people to face Genocide.

Please tell me you dont believe that bullshit shit. Those so called Jews are nothing other than WHITE.......... second that genocide was being cause by none other than other white devils.
Black people first and foremost had and have it worst then any body on the surface of this planet!

hmm..thats bullshit man.  everybody may or may not have it hard.  many of blacks have made GREAT men of themselves.  they dont use that BS excuse of "i have it hard" to just give up and settle for a 25K a year job.  that can go for every race.

sure, blacks have had it hard, no doubt about that.  BUT, to use that excuse in todays age, with many opportunities given to blacks and browns, it straight bull.  you know it, and i know it. 

and besides, any person who uses that excuse, is just letting the white man win! 

shiit, i know first hand how tough shit is.  thats why im going back to school to get a degree...im sick of my bs retail job, where the BEST i can do is bout 65K a year..and thats not good enough.  gotta get that degree and get that paper!
retail job pulling $65K?
was thinking the same thing too
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »
you

whats so bullshit about what eye said? where did eye say "BLACKS USE THAT EXCUSE EYE HAVE IT HARD" you people stay doing that shit........ making shit up and rolling with it. NO WHERE IN THERE DID EYE SAY THAT............. somebody said Jewish people had it that hardest, and eye am telling them NO THEY DIDNT .. PLEASE EYE ASK AGAIN WHAT EXCUSE DID YOU FIND IN WHAT EYE SAID?

please Wykid you cool and all but dont try to even get at me on this subject................. all you people that dont read something you dont have to , only know that SLAVERY STARTED AND FINISHED BOOM THATS IT FOR AFRICAN PEOPLE. have no clue what so forever. Dont know shit about Africans in ecuardo, honduras.... medical experimentation on young Blacks in this country man dont even get me started. shit eye probably know more about your history than you do. 65K depends on your situation....... if you got kids, single etc. for some 65k is good. for others not

you said "had and have it worst then any body on the surface of this planet!"...i NEVER said you said anything about excuses, I JUST ADDED THAT TO THIS CONVO...because ive SEEN a lot of blacks use that excuse.  you know it, and i know it. 

and..where did that second paragraph come from??  dont tell me what i know or dont know.  ESPECIALLY when it comes to my people...you dont even know who MY people is!! all you know is MEXICAN.

retail job pulling $65K?

district manager nigga!! company car, expense account..all that shit.  BUT, i want the company car, the account, but i want MORE than 65..haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 01:22:31 PM »
you

whats so bullshit about what eye said? where did eye say "BLACKS USE THAT EXCUSE EYE HAVE IT HARD" you people stay doing that shit........ making shit up and rolling with it. NO WHERE IN THERE DID EYE SAY THAT............. somebody said Jewish people had it that hardest, and eye am telling them NO THEY DIDNT .. PLEASE EYE ASK AGAIN WHAT EXCUSE DID YOU FIND IN WHAT EYE SAID?

please Wykid you cool and all but dont try to even get at me on this subject................. all you people that dont read something you dont have to , only know that SLAVERY STARTED AND FINISHED BOOM THATS IT FOR AFRICAN PEOPLE. have no clue what so forever. Dont know shit about Africans in ecuardo, honduras.... medical experimentation on young Blacks in this country man dont even get me started. shit eye probably know more about your history than you do. 65K depends on your situation....... if you got kids, single etc. for some 65k is good. for others not

you said "had and have it worst then any body on the surface of this planet!"...i NEVER said you said anything about excuses, I JUST ADDED THAT TO THIS CONVO...because ive SEEN a lot of blacks use that excuse.  you know it, and i know it. 

and..where did that second paragraph come from??  dont tell me what i know or dont know.  ESPECIALLY when it comes to my people...you dont even know who MY people is!! all you know is MEXICAN.

man eye think people just make that shit up.. never heard a nigga say bullshit like that unless everyone joking and bullshit. you only see that shit in some comedy bullshit on tv.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
What the fuck?

HEY QUIET...
THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT DAWG...