Author Topic: anyone stay in the UK?  (Read 1159 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anyone stay in the UK?
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »
haha i got a medical problem so for now its whats workin
its complicated for me to get into detail, but im still livin and ive been livin wit it for years
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »
lol theres probably more people from the UK on here then there is us Cali folk...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2009, 11:17:08 AM »
its complicated for me to get into detail, but im still livin and ive been livin wit it for years
and you moved to the usa to get medical treatment?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2009, 11:18:02 AM »
jus to make it clear:
im from cali, jus lived over there and other countries
but they got some of the best food (for the choices given and thats not many)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2009, 11:20:28 AM »
nah i lived in the us for years (moved all over)
but i did go to the doctors over here (stanford bein one of them) and all doctors pretty much gave me the same end result
and that was the surgery they want to preform on me could not be what i want in return
basically they said i might not make it thru the surgery, so i walked away and ive lived thru this mess over 8 years later and countin (remember this is what doctors, surgeons etc..told me)
and some doctors told me i didnt have long to live, and that was durin that time

and you moved to the usa to get medical treatment?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 11:23:51 AM by enyce »
Cube

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2009, 11:31:51 AM »
jus to make it clear:
im from cali, jus lived over there and other countries
but they got some of the best food (for the choices given and thats not many)

really?  Always kinda the ongoing joke is how bad the food in England is.  Some people Ive known that have been there say the shit is pretty bad.  I do like Fish n Chips though...they did good with that shit.  And Beef Wellington (i think thats from England) is one of my favorite dishes. Oh and I do eat the occassional English muffin...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2009, 11:40:15 AM »
yeah like ive been sayin they dont have the
taco bells
wendys
murder king's
carls jr
jack n tha back
cheescake factory
tgif
chilli's
chevy's

and many more, and these are on every other exit off the freeway in the us
but you go there, havent been there in years, but they got
wimpys
one grocery store
a few pubs (bars)
a few different fish n chips joints and thats pretty much it

but overall the us got it made for real. 
Cube

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »
yeah like ive been sayin they dont have the
taco bells
wendys
murder king's
carls jr
jack n tha back
cheescake factory
tgif
chilli's
chevy's

and many more, and these are on every other exit off the freeway in the us
but you go there, havent been there in years, but they got
wimpys
one grocery store
a few pubs (bars)
a few different fish n chips joints and thats pretty much it

but overall the us got it made for real. 

yeah. i mean...fuck the fast food shit though anyways.  That shit is good, but never as good as real food lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »
well when your growin up and all you have is jus that you become more appreciative of the few things you can have, vs in the us you can choose hmmmm lets see what am i gon eat today
theres a huge difference in choices
its either that or nuthin, cuz there isnt anything else
but then come to the us you got so many choices (fast food or dine in) its crazy
and this might sound funny, me even eatin stuff (like chips) is like "heaven" cuz these were the bomb jus like muffuccaz out here will say taco bell or chilli's is the bomb
monster munch chips>>>>taco bell, wendys, murder king, carls jr and many more
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 11:51:40 AM by enyce »
Cube

Matty

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2009, 12:22:33 PM »
lol, i'm glad this thread came to a happy(ish) ending.

to be fair, i remember munching through pickled onion monster munch when i was a bit younger like there was no tommorow. 2/3 packs at a time. sure they were smelly and the corn got stuck in your teeth, but there something real addictive about 'em. most people who've lived here as a kid would know all about pickled onion monster munch. i really like the beef flavour as well (yellow packet)...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »

not a purple pack, but i do vaguely remember really liking a similar one that was in a purple pack....that's probably what it is. i think it was also a pickled onion type of flavour. it's been so long though...

The old Space Raiders bags were purple/blue if I remember, they had like this dyke alien bitch with green hair on the packet. The crisps were also triangular.

Monster Munch aren't that good anymore, I think they changed the formula a while back. Flamin' Hot were the best flavour though.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:25:18 PM by No Compute »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2009, 12:31:51 PM »
im still stickin by my story of the ones i ate years ago of bein a purplish packet and yellow colored chips
but ima visit the uk and go to that exact store where i once bought and stock up if they still got em
i cant describe what they taste like but ill know once i try them again
Cube

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2009, 12:32:43 PM »
lol, i'm glad this thread came to a happy(ish) ending.

to be fair, i remember munching through pickled onion monster munch when i was a bit younger like there was no tommorow. 2/3 packs at a time. sure they were smelly and the corn got stuck in your teeth, but there something real addictive about 'em. most people who've lived here as a kid would know all about pickled onion monster munch. i really like the beef flavour as well (yellow packet)...

great snack on a first date huh? lol

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 12:34:48 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »

Matty

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2009, 12:36:56 PM »
probably not a good idea to mix these chips and encounters with the opposite sex ;D

and no compute i do remember a purple packet, i think the og space raiders might be what enyce is on about cause monster munch have always been about 25-30p a pack. similar flavour though. i really dug the 10p onion rings too (green pack) 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2009, 12:41:03 PM »
the ones i got were
-yellow (inside the chips themselves)
-purple-ish package
-10p (uk money)
-small package too (and by package i mean bag like we have 99 cents per bag of chips here in the us)

but remember these were from bout 10 years ago (yeah ive been lookin on and off for these for 10 years plus)
so im tryna remember everything i can from over 10 years ago, but im pretty sure im close to it
Cube