Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3596 times)

Sccit

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011, 03:35:45 PM »
Daygo just speaks like it is. He doesn't try to brag or act hard, he's just speaking on his life. People like you and looney constantly bring up how hard you are, which just makes you look soft as charmin.

go read his posts when he started posting here...he used 2 type with all K's, frontin like he was a blood, and now he says people mistake him for bein black when he's asian. if u don't diss him, it would be a double-standard to diss looney. then again, looney doesn't ride my dick like gaygo does, so i guess ur just cool with anyone who licks nuts.

Youre a dumbass. Like I said, you dont know shit outside of your lil overpriveledged circle. Once again, you talk and act the way u do cus of your environment. Your wealthy parents and overprivledged lifestyle. Nothing to hide from, thats just you. Youre spoiled. I talk and act the way I do, cus of my environment. When I first came here, my life was very different than it is now. Some of us grow up outta the shit we were involved in 7, 8, 9 years ago...etc. Do I brag about the fact I ran with some Blood niggas back in the day? Hell naw. Its just a fact. Am I fuckin with all that shit these days? Hell naw. I have a daughter and I grew the fuck up. You are still the exact same lil insecure geek you were 10 years ago.

As far as what I look like, what is there to lie about?! lol. Did I say people thought I was muthafuckin Wesley Snipes? LOL No. But I'm mixed, I dont look like Looney lol. Nobody would even think I'm Filipino when they see me. Mostly they think Im Mexican or somethin. But when my shit was braided, it was common for people to think I was at least part Black, they used to think I looked like muthafuckin Sean Paul (which I hated, but the bitches loved). When it aint, bitches just say i got that good hurr ha! If you think somebody would use that to sound cool....it says more about your ass and what you idolize than it does about me.

Another L for you ho-cake

lol u sound like me, tryna defend your enviroment and what uv been around against someone who has no clue...more double-standard dickriding, flipfag. "i ran with the bloods" lmfao...what the fuck does that even mean? were u in a blood gang? cuz if not, that shit is beyond pathetic. everyone has homies from gangs, but does that mean they go around talkin and actin like them? no, flipfag, only wanabes such as urself do shit like that. and funny that u would talk about how  you were younger when u acted like that, yet u and the nutriding crew love talkin shit about stuff i said/did when i was 14 years...more double-standard nutriding, gaygo.

as far as u being mixed, YOURE MIXED WITH WHITE. lmao@u looking black...you're ASIAN and WHITE. post a pic of urself so that all the people who ride looneys nuts can laugh a little on the inside, gaygo. i dare u. thats right, u wont, cuz u know ur frontin. gaydc just called looney out in the other thread for sayin "niggaz", yet ur sayin the same shit, but no one wants to clown u about it, since ur on their nutriding team. funny ass shit. oh, and stop having homosexual fantasies about sean paul, faggot

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »
NIK has great ignorance spit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »
Daygo just speaks like it is. He doesn't try to brag or act hard, he's just speaking on his life. People like you and looney constantly bring up how hard you are, which just makes you look soft as charmin.

go read his posts when he started posting here...he used 2 type with all K's, frontin like he was a blood, and now he says people mistake him for bein black when he's asian. if u don't diss him, it would be a double-standard to diss looney. then again, looney doesn't ride my dick like gaygo does, so i guess ur just cool with anyone who licks nuts.

Youre a dumbass. Like I said, you dont know shit outside of your lil overpriveledged circle. Once again, you talk and act the way u do cus of your environment. Your wealthy parents and overprivledged lifestyle. Nothing to hide from, thats just you. Youre spoiled. I talk and act the way I do, cus of my environment. When I first came here, my life was very different than it is now. Some of us grow up outta the shit we were involved in 7, 8, 9 years ago...etc. Do I brag about the fact I ran with some Blood niggas back in the day? Hell naw. Its just a fact. Am I fuckin with all that shit these days? Hell naw. I have a daughter and I grew the fuck up. You are still the exact same lil insecure geek you were 10 years ago.

As far as what I look like, what is there to lie about?! lol. Did I say people thought I was muthafuckin Wesley Snipes? LOL No. But I'm mixed, I dont look like Looney lol. Nobody would even think I'm Filipino when they see me. Mostly they think Im Mexican or somethin. But when my shit was braided, it was common for people to think I was at least part Black, they used to think I looked like muthafuckin Sean Paul (which I hated, but the bitches loved). When it aint, bitches just say i got that good hurr ha! If you think somebody would use that to sound cool....it says more about your ass and what you idolize than it does about me.

Another L for you ho-cake

lol u sound like me, tryna defend your enviroment and what uv been around against someone who has no clue...more double-standard dickriding, flipfag. "i ran with the bloods" lmfao...what the fuck does that even mean? were u in a blood gang? cuz if not, that shit is beyond pathetic. everyone has homies from gangs, but does that mean they go around talkin and actin like them? no, flipfag, only wanabes such as urself do shit like that. and funny that u would talk about how  you were younger when u acted like that, yet u and the nutriding crew love talkin shit about stuff i said/did when i was 14 years...more double-standard nutriding, gaygo.

as far as u being mixed, YOURE MIXED WITH WHITE. lmao@u looking black...you're ASIAN and WHITE. post a pic of urself so that all the people who ride looneys nuts can laugh a little on the inside, gaygo. i dare u. thats right, u wont, cuz u know ur frontin. gaydc just called looney out in the other thread for sayin "niggaz", yet ur sayin the same shit, but no one wants to clown u about it, since ur on their nutriding team. funny ass shit. oh, and stop having homosexual fantasies about sean paul, faggot

Like I said, u know absolutely nothin about growin up in the hood. Or growin up around this shit. Period. You learned the word "wannabe" from Rap music. Everything you THINK you know about it, is wrong. If I WANTED to gangbang, I woulda gangbanged. The fact that i didnt get put on the set, doesnt mean shit. The respect was the same. Again, u dont get this shit cus its not what you know. Its not one muthafucka talkin like a Blood cus he got Blood homies. Its slang used throughout entire neighborhoods, regardless of what you bang...or if you bang. Either way, it aint no shit to brag about. It just is what it is, and was what it was. I still rock red, just cus its what I do. But not on no dumb shit. Dont floss the red rag and all that bullshit no more. But I been through LA flamed the fuck up. Parts that I promise your Jewish ass would never step foot in, even though you try to claim LA all day. So dont think u can tell me shit about shit. If you wanna try and educate me on what its like to grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth, be my guest.

And I aint gonna argue about what I look like.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
The difference is this elior.Even if daygo typed like that ten years ago, he doesn't now. You still type and act in the same manner you did when you were 14. Daygo has grown as a person, you however are still the same person you were ten years ago. You haven't changed at all.You are still a little boy.

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
The difference is this elior.Even if daygo typed like that ten years ago, he doesn't now. You still type and act in the same manner you did when you were 14. Daygo has grown as a person, you however are still the same person you were ten years ago. You haven't changed at all.You are still a little boy.

Seriously. I dont give a fuck what somebody was doing 10 years ago. If youre still doin the EXACT same shit, you need to take a look at your life lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »

*waits for nik to deny this*

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2011, 06:06:34 PM »

*waits for nik to deny this*

NIK is just too sheltered to understand anything. So his knowledge of anything outside of his world is limited to tv and music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2011, 09:27:54 PM »

Even if he did, does he do it now? And don't say we don't know about your environment and life because unfortunately for us we interacted with your best friends/girlfriend on this site and unfortunately for you, we got all your PMs.

You're still the same dude that first came here when you were 13. You know how fuckin sad that is? A lot of the OGs on here (using that term since you think we have some kinship through it) have either 1) changed and matured from the early days or 2) moved on. You are the only person who is still the same insecure little kid talking and bragging about shit you've never even experienced.

Fuck man, you haven't even moved out of you god damn racist parent's house. You probably haven't even attempted it. That's just sad, man. There's no way around it. We all push your buttons and fuck around with you for entertainment, but I am being 100% honest with you when I say I feel bad for you. I'll be sure to never spoil my kids so they attempt to mature and become decent adults, and not a loser like yourself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2011, 12:42:33 AM »

Even if he did, does he do it now? And don't say we don't know about your environment and life because unfortunately for us we interacted with your best friends/girlfriend on this site and unfortunately for you, we got all your PMs.

You're still the same dude that first came here when you were 13. You know how fuckin sad that is? A lot of the OGs on here (using that term since you think we have some kinship through it) have either 1) changed and matured from the early days or 2) moved on. You are the only person who is still the same insecure little kid talking and bragging about shit you've never even experienced.

Fuck man, you haven't even moved out of you god damn racist parent's house. You probably haven't even attempted it. That's just sad, man. There's no way around it. We all push your buttons and fuck around with you for entertainment, but I am being 100% honest with you when I say I feel bad for you. I'll be sure to never spoil my kids so they attempt to mature and become decent adults, and not a loser like yourself.

Its funny that Scittles has anything to say about me on some G shit, and there's cats on this board from England that know more about LA hoods than his ass. I don't think I've ever seen somebody who understands it less then him. I know that shit must kill him cus he is dying to be from the hood lol why, I don't know

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »

what about the fact that he just said "nigga", yet u ripped Looney for saying that.....and guess what, they're both Asian.....hmmmmm. bottom line, if gaygo wasn't a nutrider, u wouldnt be down with him. if someone likes nuts, u have a lot in common with 'em, asian wigger or not.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2011, 09:31:49 AM »

the facts remain, the guy still claims to look black when he's white and asian, and he still uses the word "nigga"...if it were looney, u guys would be all over it, but since it's one of my nutriders, he's down.

i just gave my mom $2,000 yesterday, what did u do for yours? why r you so obviously bitter, fruity lil midget? i've never seen u reply to people in paragraphs until me. is it that hard to swallow the fact that ur a fucking pussy? honestly, this back-n-forth shit is my style, not urs. your pussiness has got u actin out of character.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:40:45 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »

Its funny that Scittles has anything to say about me on some G shit, and there's cats on this board from England that know more about LA hoods than his ass. I don't think I've ever seen somebody who understands it less then him. I know that shit must kill him cus he is dying to be from the hood lol why, I don't know

LOL@wantin to be from the hood....fuck the hood, gaygo. my family was on some mafia shit back when the only gang ur family knew of was sinigang

westside159

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »
so what if he thinks he is a Crip ?  whats it to you ?  let  him rep that true blue if he wants to

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
elior if you aint white, then what the fuck are you?

Israeli, dumbfuck....and/or middle-eastern.

some of u are too stupid to live...really

White is a race. Israeli isn't a race it's an ethnicity as you said yourself in another thread. But in this thread your claiming Israeli as your race?Your confusing.

Hispanic is an ethnicity too....does that mean that Mexicans are white? dumbfuck.

the term hispanic is only used by white folks who dont know better...mexicans and Spaniards aint the same thing.

This. This idiot doesn't know the difference between Spanish people and Mexicans. Spanish people are white Europeans from Spain. Mexicans are people from Mexico, who essentially are various half-breeds of the natives (Aztec, Mayan, etc) and the white Europeans who raped and breeded with them and destroyed their civilizations. If someone from Mexico has purely Spanish blood then they'd be white and they'd look white. You think of Mexicans and hispanics as those brown people running across the border. But there are white people who are culturally from Mexico too. And hispanic is really a linguistic thing, to describe the countries that got its language from Spain.

Dude is confusing Ethnicity and race. Ethnicity is a cultural thing. Where you're from, has nothing to do with skin color. Race is a skin color thing. Your skin color is white, hence you are white. Unless there's some genetic fuckup where you should have been darker but aren't, you're fucking white. Deal with it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 02:01:16 PM by SPICE TWO »

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:38 PM »
elior if you aint white, then what the fuck are you?

Israeli, dumbfuck....and/or middle-eastern.

some of u are too stupid to live...really

White is a race. Israeli isn't a race it's an ethnicity as you said yourself in another thread. But in this thread your claiming Israeli as your race?Your confusing.

Hispanic is an ethnicity too....does that mean that Mexicans are white? dumbfuck.

the term hispanic is only used by white folks who dont know better...mexicans and Spaniards aint the same thing.

This. This idiot doesn't know the difference between Spanish people and Mexicans. Spanish people are white Europeans from Spain. Mexicans are people from Mexico, who essentially are various half-breeds of the natives (Aztec, Mayan, etc) and the white Europeans who raped and breeded with them and destroyed their civilizations. If someone from Mexico has purely Spanish blood then they'd be white and they'd look white. You think of Mexicans and hispanics as those brown people running across the border. But there are white people who are culturally from Mexico too. And hispanic is really a linguistic thing, to describe the countries that got its language from Spain.

Dude is confusing Ethnicity and race. Ethnicity is a cultural thing. Where you're from, has nothing to do with skin color. Race is a skin color thing. Your skin color is white, hence you are white. Unless there's some genetic fuckup where you should have been darker but aren't, you're fucking white. Deal with it.

1.are mexicans white? if not, what race are they??
2.most chinese people are lighter than me, does that make them white?? white is not a skin color, it's a race (caucasian).
3.a white, american jew and an israeli jew are two different things...in my family, my dad's side descends from israel. as far as our traceable roots go, they've been livin in israel ...no migration from europe or any of that mixed bullshit. straight israeli, which is the same bloodline as arabs.
4.my moms side is half turkish, half syrian...again, syrians=arabs, no migration from europe. are arabs white? as for turk's, turkey is in eurasia, and that's the closest i get to caucasian, but still, i wouldn't exactly consider turks white, as ull see in the following picture: