Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3565 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2011, 03:32:01 PM »
elior if you aint white, then what the fuck are you?

Israeli, dumbfuck....and/or middle-eastern.

some of u are too stupid to live...really

White is a race. Israeli isn't a race it's an ethnicity as you said yourself in another thread. But in this thread your claiming Israeli as your race?Your confusing.

Hispanic is an ethnicity too....does that mean that Mexicans are white? dumbfuck.

the term hispanic is only used by white folks who dont know better...mexicans and Spaniards aint the same thing.

This. This idiot doesn't know the difference between Spanish people and Mexicans. Spanish people are white Europeans from Spain. Mexicans are people from Mexico, who essentially are various half-breeds of the natives (Aztec, Mayan, etc) and the white Europeans who raped and breeded with them and destroyed their civilizations. If someone from Mexico has purely Spanish blood then they'd be white and they'd look white. You think of Mexicans and hispanics as those brown people running across the border. But there are white people who are culturally from Mexico too. And hispanic is really a linguistic thing, to describe the countries that got its language from Spain.

Dude is confusing Ethnicity and race. Ethnicity is a cultural thing. Where you're from, has nothing to do with skin color. Race is a skin color thing. Your skin color is white, hence you are white. Unless there's some genetic fuckup where you should have been darker but aren't, you're fucking white. Deal with it.

1.are mexicans white? if not, what race are they??

2.most chinese people are lighter than me, does that make them white?? white is not a skin color, it's a race (caucasian).

3.a white, american jew and an israeli jew are two different things...in my family, my dad's side descends from israel. as far as our traceable roots go, they've been livin in israel ...no migration from europe or any of that mixed bullshit. straight israeli, which is the same bloodline as arabs.

4.my moms side is half turkish, half syrian...again, syrians=arabs, no migration from europe. are arabs white? as for turk's, turkey is in eurasia, and that's the closest i get to caucasian, but still, i wouldn't exactly consider turks white, as ull see in the following picture:

1. For the last time, Mexicans are from a COUNTRY. Its not a RACE. There are white people living in Mexico, just like there are white people living in Africa. Are the white people in Africa black? Fuck no.

2. Chinese people are ASIAN because of their skin tone and other racial features. White/Caucasian is a RACE which is identified by their racial features. It's not literally the color white.

3. Judaism is a RELIGION, not an ETHNICITY. America is a COUNTRY. If you were born here you're an American Jew.

4.Turkey and Syria are COUNTRIES. Just look at yourself and your family and then compare that to the dark people in the Middle East. You're fucking delusional if you think they come from the same race.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »

White is a race. Israeli isn't a race it's an ethnicity as you said yourself in another thread. But in this thread your claiming Israeli as your race?Your confusing.

Hispanic is an ethnicity too....does that mean that Mexicans are white? dumbfuck.

the term hispanic is only used by white folks who dont know better...mexicans and Spaniards aint the same thing.

This. This idiot doesn't know the difference between Spanish people and Mexicans. Spanish people are white Europeans from Spain. Mexicans are people from Mexico, who essentially are various half-breeds of the natives (Aztec, Mayan, etc) and the white Europeans who raped and breeded with them and destroyed their civilizations. If someone from Mexico has purely Spanish blood then they'd be white and they'd look white. You think of Mexicans and hispanics as those brown people running across the border. But there are white people who are culturally from Mexico too. And hispanic is really a linguistic thing, to describe the countries that got its language from Spain.

Dude is confusing Ethnicity and race. Ethnicity is a cultural thing. Where you're from, has nothing to do with skin color. Race is a skin color thing. Your skin color is white, hence you are white. Unless there's some genetic fuckup where you should have been darker but aren't, you're fucking white. Deal with it.

2.most chinese people are lighter than me, does that make them white?? white is not a skin color, it's a race (caucasian).

3.a white, american jew and an israeli jew are two different things...in my family, my dad's side descends from israel. as far as our traceable roots go, they've been livin in israel ...no migration from europe or any of that mixed bullshit. straight israeli, which is the same bloodline as arabs.

4.my moms side is half turkish, half syrian...again, syrians=arabs, no migration from europe. are arabs white? as for turk's, turkey is in eurasia, and that's the closest i get to caucasian, but still, i wouldn't exactly consider turks white, as ull see in the following picture:

1. For the last time, Mexicans are from a COUNTRY. Its not a RACE. There are white people living in Mexico, just like there are white people living in Africa. Are the white people in Africa black? Fuck no.

2. Chinese people are ASIAN because of their skin tone and other racial features. White/Caucasian is a RACE which is identified by their racial features. It's not literally the color white.

3. Judaism is a RELIGION, not an ETHNICITY. America is a COUNTRY. If you were born here you're an American Jew.

4.Turkey and Syria are COUNTRIES. Just look at yourself and your family and then compare that to the dark people in the Middle East. You're fucking delusional if you think they come from the same race.

this kid is ignorant and uncultured as fuck...i feel sorry for his parents.

Al Bundy

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
fuck the hood, gaygo. my family was on some mafia shit back when the only gang ur family knew of was sinigang

oh wow. now nik is claiming his family was in the mafia.  :laugh:

if you were really involved in shit like that, you wouldn't be flossing it over an internet forum. another sad pathetic attempt at portraying your coolness, fageek.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2011, 04:30:41 PM »
LMAO at Nikcc being from a mafia family. Dudes just as confused about who he is as Israel is.

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »
the facts remain, the guy still claims to look black when he's white and asian, and he still uses the word "nigga"...if it were looney, u guys would be all over it, but since it's one of my nutriders, he's down.

i just gave my mom $2,000 yesterday, what did u do for yours? why r you so obviously bitter, fruity lil midget? i've never seen u reply to people in paragraphs until me. is it that hard to swallow the fact that ur a fucking pussy? honestly, this back-n-forth shit is my style, not urs. your pussiness has got u actin out of character.
Have you seen a picture of Daygo, Elior? No, so until then everything is here say and speculation. You, on the other hand, claimed to look like Kobe when you clearly don't LOL.

And you gave your mom money? Half the men in the SFV probably gave her money for her services. So what's your point?

Don't send your mafia family after me for that last comment  :-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2011, 05:32:59 PM »
Daygo just speaks like it is. He doesn't try to brag or act hard, he's just speaking on his life. People like you and looney constantly bring up how hard you are, which just makes you look soft as charmin.

go read his posts when he started posting here...he used 2 type with all K's, frontin like he was a blood, and now he says people mistake him for bein black when he's asian. if u don't diss him, it would be a double-standard to diss looney. then again, looney doesn't ride my dick like gaygo does, so i guess ur just cool with anyone who licks nuts.
Even if he did, does he do it now? And don't say we don't know about your environment and life because unfortunately for us we interacted with your best friends/girlfriend on this site and unfortunately for you, we got all your PMs.

You're still the same dude that first came here when you were 13. You know how fuckin sad that is? A lot of the OGs on here (using that term since you think we have some kinship through it) have either 1) changed and matured from the early days or 2) moved on. You are the only person who is still the same insecure little kid talking and bragging about shit you've never even experienced.

Fuck man, you haven't even moved out of you god damn racist parent's house. You probably haven't even attempted it. That's just sad, man. There's no way around it. We all push your buttons and fuck around with you for entertainment, but I am being 100% honest with you when I say I feel bad for you. I'll be sure to never spoil my kids so they attempt to mature and become decent adults, and not a loser like yourself.

Its funny that Scittles has anything to say about me on some G shit, and there's cats on this board from England that know more about LA hoods than his ass. I don't think I've ever seen somebody who understands it less then him. I know that shit must kill him cus he is dying to be from the hood lol why, I don't know

LOL@wantin to be from the hood....fuck the hood, gaygo. my family was on some mafia shit back when the only gang ur family knew of was sinigang

Mishpucka?

Al Bundy

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2011, 05:42:26 PM »
you gave your mom money? Half the men in the SFV probably gave her money for her services. So what's your point?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2011, 05:56:31 PM »
lmfao this kid is all over the place.

he thinks israelis = italians

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2011, 07:04:08 PM »

1.ok, genius, so then what RACE are the darker mexicans? white?? elaborate.

2.awesome...just like ur typical israeli has different features from ur typical white man. good job proving the point i made.

3.i never said judaism was an ethnicity...but israeli is. 1+1=2

4.if u think my father has the same skin as a white man, then u are retarded...my mom is a lighter breed, but still not european jew. she was a model and had work done on her nose/face in her early 20's and dyed her hair blond, but if uv seen her high school pics (as some of my stalkers have), u would see that she actually does not look white at all. more like a persian/armenian, naturally....but whatever, keep arguing shit that has absolutely no ground, cuz in the end, i know just a tad bit more in regards to my race/ethnicity than u, which in turn makes u a fucking idiot for arguing it so passionately.

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »
fuck the hood, gaygo. my family was on some mafia shit back when the only gang ur family knew of was sinigang

oh wow. now nik is claiming his family was in the mafia.  :laugh:

if you were really involved in shit like that, you wouldn't be flossing it over an internet forum. another sad pathetic attempt at portraying your coolness, fageek.

why wouldnt i? it's the fucking truth, u fat retard.....u guys think i brag about shit to look cool, but this is the first time i had to bring it up....the movie "for the love of money" is ABOUT my family. now suck a fat cock and come see me, u pill swallowin faggot.

DUBYA CNN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2011, 07:07:27 PM »
NIK never done got head wittout a condom, thats on crip

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »
the facts remain, the guy still claims to look black when he's white and asian, and he still uses the word "nigga"...if it were looney, u guys would be all over it, but since it's one of my nutriders, he's down.

i just gave my mom $2,000 yesterday, what did u do for yours? why r you so obviously bitter, fruity lil midget? i've never seen u reply to people in paragraphs until me. is it that hard to swallow the fact that ur a fucking pussy? honestly, this back-n-forth shit is my style, not urs. your pussiness has got u actin out of character.
Have you seen a picture of Daygo, Elior? No, so until then everything is here say and speculation. You, on the other hand, claimed to look like Kobe when you clearly don't LOL.

And you gave your mom money? Half the men in the SFV probably gave her money for her services. So what's your point?

once again, i never claimed to look like kobe, i claimed other peeps have said i look like kobe, and it was actually proven true when i posted my pic on here back n the days and peeps on this very forum said that...

and actually, i have seen a pic of daygo, fruity lil midget. now stfu and stop talkin bout shit u have no idea about, fruity smalls.

Miss_Ben

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
is this what you see when you look in the mirror, NIKCC?

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2011, 07:23:19 PM »
u guys think i brag about shit to look cool, but this is the first time i had to bring it up....the movie "for the love of money" is ABOUT my family. now suck a fat cock and come see me, u pill swallowin faggot.
Cool story, bro.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss_Ben

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2011, 07:27:26 PM »