Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3566 times)

Sccit

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »
try this one...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t1sTg077p6o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t1sTg077p6o</a>

dumb faggots.

universe

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2011, 07:34:51 PM »
DAMN NIK YOU'RE A MUTT, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

I KNEW YOU WEREN'T FULL ISRAELI ;D
YOUR MOM SCREWED YOU OVER.

STOP POSTING.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:41:17 PM by K A I N »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2011, 08:08:52 PM »
I didn't need to bring it up but the movie Roots is based on my life

Sikotic™

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:07 PM »
I don't mean to brag or anything, but my uncle was in the KGB and used to raise unicorns on his farm.

True story pussycunts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2011, 09:01:12 PM »
fuck the hood, gaygo. my family was on some mafia shit back when the only gang ur family knew of was sinigang

oh wow. now nik is claiming his family was in the mafia.  :laugh:

if you were really involved in shit like that, you wouldn't be flossing it over an internet forum. another sad pathetic attempt at portraying your coolness, fageek.

why wouldnt i? it's the fucking truth, u fat retard.....u guys think i brag about shit to look cool, but this is the first time i had to bring it up....the movie "for the love of money" is ABOUT my family. now suck a fat cock and come see me, u pill swallowin faggot.

LMAO @ you HAD to bring it up. you didn't have to say shit. you said it because you're trying to look cool.

i know paris hilton. i had to bring that up. she thinks you're a faggot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2011, 09:02:19 PM »
i wasnt gonna say anything about this but o doggs role in menace to society is based on my life.

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »

STOP POSTING.

All israelis descend from different mixes, dumbfuck....do u know how old israel is?

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2011, 11:01:14 PM »
LOL...there is no winning with u faggots, cuz no matter what i say, ull ride nuts over it. if i proved to u fruitcakes that i ghost-produced all of the beats in dr. dre's catalogue, u fruitcakes would find a way to ride nuts over that, straight up....

u call me out on actin like i'm from the hood, and when i prove to u squares that my family is what the dumbfucks in the hood emulate, u faggots revert to ridin nuts over that. good shit, queerboys. i wouldn't even mention it if u nutlickin bitches didn't make such retarded statements regardin my personal life all the time, like the bitchass national enquire reportin tryna get a taste of my dick ass hoes that u are. but it is what it is, internet fagboys.

*next nutriding post*......

"NIK says nuts and dick a lot, why does he call us faggot all the time? lolz! he must be a faggot himself heeheeheee! internet pwn3d LOLZ on NIK's white jew ass!!!"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2011, 11:04:46 PM »
NIK says nuts and dick a lot, why does he call us faggot all the time? lolz! he must be a faggot himself heeheeheee! internet pwn3d LOLZ on NIK's white jew ass!!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2011, 11:32:36 PM »
LOL...there is no winning with u faggots, cuz no matter what i say, ull ride nuts over it. if i proved to u fruitcakes that i ghost-produced all of the beats in dr. dre's catalogue, u fruitcakes would find a way to ride nuts over that, straight up....

this is a classic.

sig worth

Sikotic™

« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2011, 11:51:18 PM »
u faggots ride nuts over fruitcakes that ghost-produced all of the fruitcakes would find nuts over that

faggots revert to ridin nuts over queerboys if u nutlickin bitches get a taste of my dick ass hoes that internet fagboys.

*nutriding*......

"NIK nuts dick faggot faggot jew ass!!!"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2011, 02:17:05 AM »

u call me out on actin like i'm from the hood, and when i prove to u squares that my family is what the dumbfucks in the hood emulate, u faggots revert to ridin nuts over that. good shit, queerboys. i wouldn't even mention it if u nutlickin bitches didn't make such retarded statements regardin my personal life all the time, like the bitchass national enquire reportin tryna get a taste of my dick ass hoes that u are. but it is what it is, internet fagboys.

"NIK says nuts and dick a lot, why does he call us faggot all the time? lolz! he must be a faggot himself heeheeheee! internet pwn3d LOLZ on NIK's white jew ass!!!"
You realize that you just ethered yourself???

Al Bundy

« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2011, 03:13:08 AM »

You realize that you just ethered yourself???

he's done it so many times that it doesn't register for him anymore

blcxm

« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2011, 04:42:48 AM »
I don't mean to brag or anything, but my uncle was in the KGB and used to raise unicorns on his farm.

True story pussycunts.

I'm actually looking for a unicorn or two. Can you get me in touch with your uncle? You think he can hook a nigga up?

universe

« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2011, 08:07:33 AM »

STOP POSTING.

All israelis descend from different mixes, dumbfuck....do u know how old israel is?

YES I KNOW, YOU'RE STILL A MUTT.
SO WHAT IF SHLOMO MARRIED AN ETHIOPIAN JEW?
SAME RIGHT.

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A REAL NIGGA :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:09:12 AM by K A I N »