Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3605 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2011, 08:48:42 AM »
LOL...there is no winning with u faggots, cuz no matter what i say, ull ride nuts over it. if i proved to u fruitcakes that i ghost-produced all of the beats in dr. dre's catalogue, u fruitcakes would find a way to ride nuts over that, straight up....
And yet you still post and respond. That makes you an attention whore. If you know no one is going to take your side, why do you keep arguing and drawing attenetion to yourself?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2011, 10:48:17 AM »
Nikcc's def a closet fag, you talk about nutriding too much.

Sikotic™

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »
LOL you keep bragging about your families supposed gangster activities as if it would rub off on you or something.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »
LOL...there is no winning with u faggots, cuz no matter what i say, ull ride nuts over it. if i proved to u fruitcakes that i ghost-produced all of the beats in dr. dre's catalogue, u fruitcakes would find a way to ride nuts over that, straight up....
And yet you still post and respond. That makes you an attention whore. If you know no one is going to take your side, why do you keep arguing and drawing attenetion to yourself?

cuz i feel like speakin my mind, bitch

Sccit

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2011, 12:20:30 PM »
LOL you keep bragging about your families supposed gangster activities as if it would rub off on you or something.

well, ur dad's gayness rubbed off on u, so i don't think the apple usually falls too far from the tree.

Sikotic™

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »

well, ur dad's gayness rubbed off on u, so i don't think the apple usually falls too far from the tree.
Your dad is a racist bigot like yourself, so i don't think the twig fell too far from the bloated watermelon.

Anyways, when are you posting up that diss track that you promised like a week ago?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2011, 12:31:23 PM »

Your dad is a racist bigot like yourself, so i don't think the twig fell too far from the bloated watermelon.

Anyways, when are you posting up that diss track that you promised like a week ago?

my dad's racist and your dad's a homo.....fair enough

i already posted a couple tracks this mornin...I never recorded a diss track, daygo said he recorded one, but pussied out of posting it...u got the wrong guy, gayboy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »
Aren't we both a little too old for "my dad is better than your dad" arguments?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2011, 12:36:34 PM »

lmao...ur not too old for anything with the way u act on here

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2011, 01:54:03 PM »

Ironic post of the year
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2011, 01:58:37 PM »

LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2011, 01:58:58 PM »

Ironic post of the year

whether ur riding nuts or "making fun" (as u would like to call it)....grown men don't spend their time online doing either of those. nothing ironic about that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2011, 02:17:34 PM »

Ironic post of the year

whether ur riding nuts or "making fun" (as u would like to call it)....grown men don't spend their time online doing either of those. nothing ironic about that.
It's perfectly fine for a grown man to seek attention and defend himself to a bunch of strangers though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »

Ironic post of the year

It's perfectly fine for a grown man to seek attention and defend himself to a bunch of strangers though.

what can i say...i stoop to ur levels. at least i realize it's childish. can u admit the same?

Sikotic™

« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »

Ironic post of the year

what can i say...i stoop to ur levels. at least i realize it's childish. can u admit the same?
Of course it's childish. Ain't much going on here that's not childish though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE