Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3607 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2011, 02:03:55 AM »
LMAO@ the video on NIK's sig

The West is Back

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2011, 05:28:42 AM »
I'm actually amazed by the lack of intelligence that NIK provides. Please don't ever stop writing on this message board, or I will loose hours of entertainment.

By the way, have any of you guys seen the LOTR trilogy? It's based on MY family, so...Yeah, I know, I'm pretty cool.

LOL...why dont u post up a movie which is really based on your family? oh, yea, because you most likely come from a family of losers.

do u realize that once u act like u don't believe me, that means it's pretty damn cool to you...cool enough for u not to believe it's the truth, at least. which, in essence, means you're unintentionally calling me cool, while tryna diss me at the same time....good job, no-name.

Do everyone a favour and hang yourself mate. But I assume you can't even get that right, you useless bottom feeder. Go and make some more wack tracks. You guys can't even flow onbeat for christ sakes...

And for a guy who constantly call other people gay, I find this very funny (taken from NIK's soundclick):  Anything else...?
Look out for Sccit to blow in the near future <- faggot.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:38:08 AM by I`m Wayne Brady bitch! »

Sccit

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »
I'm actually amazed by the lack of intelligence that NIK provides. Please don't ever stop writing on this message board, or I will loose hours of entertainment.

By the way, have any of you guys seen the LOTR trilogy? It's based on MY family, so...Yeah, I know, I'm pretty cool.

LOL...why dont u post up a movie which is really based on your family? oh, yea, because you most likely come from a family of losers.

do u realize that once u act like u don't believe me, that means it's pretty damn cool to you...cool enough for u not to believe it's the truth, at least. which, in essence, means you're unintentionally calling me cool, while tryna diss me at the same time....good job, no-name.

Do everyone a favour and hang yourself mate. But I assume you can't even get that right, you useless bottom feeder. Go and make some more wack tracks. You guys can't even flow onbeat for christ sakes...

And for a guy who constantly call other people gay, I find this very funny (taken from NIK's soundclick):  Anything else...?
Look out for Sccit to blow in the near future <- faggot.

LOL@I can't flow on beat..... that's about as accurate as everything else you've said, you stupid piece of shit.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2011, 02:35:13 PM »
Uhm, no. You are offbeat and your flow is about as good as having intercourse with a cactus. Maybe you should keep your circle jerk-off "tracks" to yourself? I can't see people going crazy for your so called music here  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2011, 11:17:37 PM »
Uhm, no. You are offbeat and your flow is about as good as having intercourse with a cactus. Maybe you should keep your circle jerk-off "tracks" to yourself? I can't see people going crazy for your so called music here  ;)

some people here liked it too...but yea, of course i can and WILL improve...these are the first 2 tracks i've recorded in years. already did 7 tracks after the one in my sig, with a noticeable improvement in each one. next 2 tracks "live 4 the moment" and "my dogs" will be posted soon...guaranteed u can't fux wit my flow on "my dogs"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: March 02, 2012, 01:54:49 PM »
upping because i have no life

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #171 on: March 02, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »
u can't fux wit my flow on "my dogs"

u got me fuxed up

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »
u can't fux wit my flow on "my dogs"

u got me fuxed up

This was a while ago when I was still learning protools.. Less than a year later and we got some classics in the works.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2012, 07:21:55 PM »
didnt even listen to the song i just thought it was funny that you said fux

i used to have a cd by the screwed up click called u got us fuxxed up

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2012, 11:09:46 AM »
Orit got me fuxxed up

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »
delete your post billy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2012, 01:46:04 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2012, 07:58:43 PM »
Theres only 1 cuzz in this bitch nigger.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2012, 02:27:02 AM »
C-Blue back from the dead

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #179 on: March 06, 2012, 12:02:59 AM »
Theres only 1 cuzz in this bitch nigger.
Welcome back dogg  8) let me guess, county lock up?