Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3613 times)

Sccit

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2012, 01:30:32 PM »
first of all, the san fernando valley isnt a city and its in la county not la. second of all, not every city in la county has gangs. you tellin me beverly hills is rough? because woodland hills is about as nice. second of all, you sure you wanna play this game nikky boy?

i can keep going if you want

lol@"woodland hills is just as nice as beverly hills"...and u claim to have been in the sfv? i call bullshit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »
Brad Garrett, the OG gang banger from Everybody Loves Raymond is from Woodland Hills

must be a tough place

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2012, 01:38:54 PM »
the best he can do is post a photo of some random guy hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2012, 01:50:23 PM »
Elior thinks the San Fernando Valley is fuckin Kabul.

the san fernando valley has gangs, just like any city in L.A....i know u wouldn't know that, considering u hang out with these people:

lmao
Elior, I don't seek friendship with insecure assholes who dream of living the rap lifestyle like yourself. I am an adult. I associate myself with adults. If you think hanging with a bunch of social rejects at a rave is "cool" then you're missing the point. If you think being "cool" is still something to strive for at 25 then you never grew out of the high school mentality. You probably don't even have your GED, loser.

The valley does have gangs, but they ain't shit compared to the rest of LA county. You know this, so why front? I remember you said Reseda is the fuckin ghetto a while back so that shows how confused you are. You live in a city where celebs and rich folk call home. Of course anything else below that to you is the hood, Richie Rich.

Grow up. You're 25 and beginning a rap career. Your life is a blatant failure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »

lol@u denying ur own pics smfh

almost as sad as mr. briccz posting up pics of urkel to diss m.o. when sikotic and urkel look identical

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2012, 02:37:36 PM »

almost as sad as mr. briccz posting up pics of urkel to diss m.o. when sikotic and urkel look identical

i realize how happy you must have been when you got that and i hate to burst your little jew bubble but you got played. i almost think you made the whole thing about someone pming you that shit up. seems like some shit a jew would do, but of course you fucked it up

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2012, 02:39:11 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2012, 02:45:38 PM »

i realize how happy you must have been when you got that and i hate to burst your little jew bubble but you got played. i almost think you made the whole thing about someone pming you that shit up. seems like some shit a jew would do, but of course you fucked it up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ICGaxL2UCP4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ICGaxL2UCP4</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »
^Same old jokes. If you have a picture, you make fun of appearance, despite looking like a possum. If you have nothing you say they're just trying to be down.

You're a loser. Move along.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2012, 02:48:31 PM »
^Same old jokes. If you have a picture, you make fun of appearance, despite looking like a possum. If you have nothing you say they're just trying to be down.

he looks like Jaffar with down syndrome

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:50:26 PM by The Fonz »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2012, 02:49:29 PM »
its not even me though. i think he knows that too hes just trying to get a little edge here but it aint working

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2012, 02:50:59 PM »
its not even me though. i think he knows that too hes just trying to get a little edge here but it aint working

He tries to play everybody who goes against him that they're "delusional" or "retarded". He just has nothing else to say. Son used to diss people by saying, "You're like the fourth song off Tupac's third studio album". Son is a homo. Genetically.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »

NIK grasps at straws

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2012, 03:01:26 PM »

lmao...hack sayin someone looks like they have down syndrome is almost as hilarious as muhfukka scared to admit he looks like a fat mexican geek

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2012, 03:13:46 PM »

spot on Hack

thanks