Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3500 times)

Sikotic™

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »
Bragging about your Jewish cousins piru cripping (LMAO) in Mexico doesn't make you any less of an insecure herb, Elior.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 12:05:34 PM »
Bragging about your Jewish cousins piru cripping (LMAO) in Mexico doesn't make you any less of an insecure herb, Elior.

the fact that u are armenian makes u part of the dumbest ethnicity of people, do u realize that? i had an armenian homie who would vouch for that lmao

btw...the piru crip thang was a joke, nutlickers.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2011, 12:11:18 PM »

we know lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »

the fact that u are armenian makes u part of the dumbest ethnicity of people, do u realize that? i had an armenian homie who would vouch for that lmao

Only a dumb person would make such a broad generalization like that. Nice try though.

Unlike you, white boy, I accept and have no problem with who I am.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2011, 03:49:41 PM »

Only a dumb person would make such a broad generalization like that. Nice try though.

.....and ur still armenian, yet u have to call me white to feel better about urself. LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »

.....and ur still armenian, yet u have to call me white to feel better about urself. LOL
I am Armenian. I accept it. I don't need to feel better about it. I'm proud of it. Believe me, I could've hid it and nobody would've ever known if I wanted to.

But you're still a white boy. There's nothing wrong with it. Why do you have a hard time accepting this, wigger?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2011, 07:15:29 AM »
hes the white kobe
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2011, 09:35:01 AM »
Nik, where does your deep rooted race hate come from? I have seen you say some pretty ignorant things lately.
U are much whiter than many of my white friends.

And I don't think ur crippin cuz would appreciate u snitchin about his nefarious activities.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2011, 11:14:55 AM »
Nik, where does your deep rooted race hate come from? I have seen you say some pretty ignorant things lately.

And I don't think ur crippin cuz would appreciate u snitchin about his nefarious activities.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2011, 08:21:07 PM »

I am Armenian. I accept it. I don't need to feel better about it. I'm proud of it. Believe me, I could've hid it and nobody would've ever known if I wanted to.

But you're still a white boy. There's nothing wrong with it. Why do you have a hard time accepting this, wigger?

lmao..."i could hide it if i wanted to and no one would know". outta boy, gary, finally admitting shame.

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »

lmao..."i could hide it if i wanted to and no one would know". outta boy, gary, finally admitting shame.
If I was ashamed, you wouldn't know I was Armenian. I don't know any other way how to say it.

Don't dodge the question, wigger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
^idiot, u don't have to deny your heritage to be ashamed of it........but i don't blame u. in this case, u'd be an dumbfuck not to be ashamed.

Lolita

• Lil Geezy
  • Female Hip-Hop Head & Aspiring Emcee
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »
wow. that was really mean.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »
Fuck a crab. Change this forum's background color.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2011, 10:54:20 PM »
^idiot, u don't have to deny your heritage to be ashamed of it........but i don't blame u. in this case, u'd be an dumbfuck not to be ashamed.
LOL @ your desperation. I'm telling you I'm not ashamed, but you keep saying I am and I should be.

Why should I be ashamed of who I am Elior? Why would I want to be like you?

THA SAUCE HOUSE