Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3600 times)

Sccit

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 07:17:04 PM »
LMAO at this retard. Indians aint classed as white coz they aint white. Your white, Israelis are white just man up and admit it.

israelis and arabs are of the same bloodline, moron...the only reason u think israelis are white is because u live in america and see white american jews all the time, hence having no fucking idea what the difference between an israeli jew and a white jew is.

these are israeli soldiers... if u think they are all white, u are either blind or retarded.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »
lol All of society see's Scittles as White...but somehow everyone is wrong.

This board is full of white dudes, and everyone on HERE knows he is white lol. But they are ALL wrong also.

so i guess cops are not part of society, huh, dumbass? how come only people online seem to think i'm white, but in reality, people always ask me if i'm arab/persian/mixed?? i've gotten everything BUT white.. and if i'm white, i'd like for u to explain why cops mark "other" under race/ethnicity on my traffic violations and not "white"?...care to explain, gaygo??

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »
elior if you aint white, then what the fuck are you?

Israeli, dumbfuck....and/or middle-eastern.

some of u are too stupid to live...really

White is a race. Israeli isn't a race it's an ethnicity as you said yourself in another thread. But in this thread your claiming Israeli as your race?Your confusing.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »
if you look at his pics you can clearly see his skin is yellow

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »
You do understand the difference between "race" and "ethnicity/nationality" right? You can call me armofag, fag, nutlicker, etc. all day long, but you're still a Caucasian.

What a cop puts on your ticket means nothing. I get "other" on my tickets too. A lot of people do. BTW, aren't you the one calling cops morons and calling them stupid back when you got busted on that drug charge and you threw your bitch under the bus? Now they work in your favor when it comes to race determination?

It's sad how ignorant and naive you are about certain things. You really haven't changed after all these years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
lol All of society see's Scittles as White...but somehow everyone is wrong.

This board is full of white dudes, and everyone on HERE knows he is white lol. But they are ALL wrong also.

i'd like for u to explain why cops mark "other" under race/ethnicity on my traffic violations and not "white"?...care to explain, gaygo??

Cus even white people are embarrassed to claim you?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2011, 11:01:25 AM »

What a cop puts on your ticket means nothing. I get "other" on my tickets too. A lot of people do.

I've almost just come to accept the fact that I'm Mexican down here...lol Back when I used to keep my hair braided, people would think I was just some light skinned Black dude. I guess I will just change my race by what the cops say I am on a traffic stop.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2011, 01:30:31 PM »
NIK is a jewigger, camel-jockey, sand-nigger, towel head faggot

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »

White is a race. Israeli isn't a race it's an ethnicity as you said yourself in another thread. But in this thread your claiming Israeli as your race?Your confusing.

Hispanic is an ethnicity too....does that mean that Mexicans are white? dumbfuck.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2011, 01:33:50 PM »
You do understand the difference between "race" and "ethnicity/nationality" right? You can call me armofag, fag, nutlicker, etc. all day long, but you're still a Caucasian.

What a cop puts on your ticket means nothing. I get "other" on my tickets too. A lot of people do. BTW, aren't you the one calling cops morons and calling them stupid back when you got busted on that drug charge and you threw your bitch under the bus? Now they work in your favor when it comes to race determination?

It's sad how ignorant and naive you are about certain things. You really haven't changed after all these years.

I just find it hilarious that the only people who have called me white are a bunch of nutriding fags online.... if people in reality thought i was white, it would be another story, but the fact that it's u and ur nutriding alliance simply using it as a nutlicking tactic is pretty sad.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »

What a cop puts on your ticket means nothing. I get "other" on my tickets too. A lot of people do.

I've almost just come to accept the fact that I'm Mexican down here...lol Back when I used to keep my hair braided, people would think I was just some light skinned Black dude. I guess I will just change my race by what the cops say I am on a traffic stop.

LMAO...ur fuckin asian, flipfag. ROFLMAO@"light skinned black dude"...and u nutlickers say I try too hard? classic.

u punks who ride Looney so hard need to get on this gaygo fag ASAP. he is the original Asian wigger around here.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2011, 01:45:31 PM »
Daygo just speaks like it is. He doesn't try to brag or act hard, he's just speaking on his life. People like you and looney constantly bring up how hard you are, which just makes you look soft as charmin.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2011, 01:55:30 PM »
Daygo just speaks like it is. He doesn't try to brag or act hard, he's just speaking on his life. People like you and looney constantly bring up how hard you are, which just makes you look soft as charmin.

go read his posts when he started posting here...he used 2 type with all K's, frontin like he was a blood, and now he says people mistake him for bein black when he's asian. if u don't diss him, it would be a double-standard to diss looney. then again, looney doesn't ride my dick like gaygo does, so i guess ur just cool with anyone who licks nuts.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »

Hispanic is an ethnicity too....does that mean that Mexicans are white? dumbfuck.

the term hispanic is only used by white folks who dont know better...mexicans and Spaniards aint the same thing.

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »

go read his posts when he started posting here...he used 2 type with all K's, frontin like he was a blood, and now he says people mistake him for bein black when he's asian. if u don't diss him, it would be a double-standard to diss looney. then again, looney doesn't ride my dick like gaygo does, so i guess ur just cool with anyone who licks nuts.

Youre a dumbass. Like I said, you dont know shit outside of your lil overpriveledged circle. Once again, you talk and act the way u do cus of your environment. Your wealthy parents and overprivledged lifestyle. Nothing to hide from, thats just you. Youre spoiled. I talk and act the way I do, cus of my environment. When I first came here, my life was very different than it is now. Some of us grow up outta the shit we were involved in 7, 8, 9 years ago...etc. Do I brag about the fact I ran with some Blood niggas back in the day? Hell naw. Its just a fact. Am I fuckin with all that shit these days? Hell naw. I have a daughter and I grew the fuck up. You are still the exact same lil insecure geek you were 10 years ago.

As far as what I look like, what is there to lie about?! lol. Did I say people thought I was muthafuckin Wesley Snipes? LOL No. But I'm mixed, I dont look like Looney lol. Nobody would even think I'm Filipino when they see me. Mostly they think Im Mexican or somethin. But when my shit was braided, it was common for people to think I was at least part Black, they used to think I looked like muthafuckin Sean Paul (which I hated, but the bitches loved). When it aint, bitches just say i got that good hurr ha! If you think somebody would use that to sound cool....it says more about your ass and what you idolize than it does about me.

Another L for you ho-cake