Author Topic: POST A PIC OF THE HOTTEST BITCH  (Read 1614 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: POST A PIC OF THE HOTTEST BITCH
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »
BITTER LOSER...

Floydness

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »
damn now Floyd is gonna disappear for another 3 months

I really dont care about what these fags have to say about me anymore, I like this place cuz it makes me laugh. Im not going anywhere lol.. and besides, ive lost more weight. I can understand them clowning my fat pics, its the only shot they have at happiness.

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2009, 11:59:14 PM »
youre still fat floydness

Floydness

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2009, 11:59:19 PM »
you mean emotionally fatter right

lol you stupid dick.. you have such a pathetic life.

Floydness

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2009, 12:00:10 AM »
youre still fat floydness

fat>> poor piece of shit hater with an awful life.

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »
floydness the highlight of your entire life is taking a drug that is pretty pathetic

Floydness

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »
The highlight of my life is my family, accomplishing my goals, having a good time, saving money, chilling with my friends, laughing, and over all just enjoying life. WTF do u have thats a highlight asshole??? LMAO

Muhfukka

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »
lots of stuff actually shit you wouldnt even believe if i told you

Muhfukka

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »
wait did you say one of the highlights of your life is saving money? and youre what like 22 or 23 hahaha what a fucking kike

Kool Beenz

Floydness

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2009, 12:08:23 AM »
lots of stuff actually shit you wouldnt even believe if i told you

of course I wouldnt believe me if you actually told me something thats good about your life, psshhhhh LMAOO

Floydness

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2009, 12:09:33 AM »
wait did you say one of the highlights of your life is saving money? and youre what like 22 or 23 hahaha what a fucking kike

LOL did your pathetic "family" teach you that its bad to save money for the future or something? lollll you'll never be anything above poor, stupid douche.

Muhfukka

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2009, 12:48:53 AM »

LOL did your pathetic "family" teach you that its bad to save money for the future or something? lollll you'll never be anything above poor, stupid douche.
what kind of job do you even have where you can save money? oh yeah your parents pay for everything thats right good job escaping poverty you really acheived something

Floydness

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2009, 12:51:19 AM »
lol fucking idiot, my parents dont pay for shit. I pay my way through everything in life. Cell, gym, school, clothes, car,gas, insurance, etc etc. and stop hating on people that actually has a family that gives them things idiot, just look at the bright side. Maybe if you can wise up and take your head out of abnormals ass you can amount to something other than a jizz mopper in your life.

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
lol fucking idiot, my parents dont pay for shit. I pay my way through everything in life. Cell, gym, school, clothes, car,gas, insurance, etc etc. and stop hating on people that actually has a family that gives them things idiot, just look at the bright side. Maybe if you can wise up and take your head out of abnormals ass you can amount to something other than a jizz mopper in your life.
you pay for the gym haha i thought jews didnt waste money