Author Topic: POST A PIC OF THE HOTTEST BITCH  (Read 1629 times)

Floydness

Re: POST A PIC OF THE HOTTEST BITCH
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »
its obviously not a waste of money, you dumbfuck.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2009, 07:41:02 AM »
Floyd, im not tryin to diss. But Im assuming Muhfukka found those pics online. You keep claiming how those are simply horrible pics of you and that you look better in real life or whatever. How many times have you heard of people posting up their worst pics online? Dont they usually post up the pics where they look the best.  You could understand how most people will believe those pics are you at your best....not worst.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »
Floyd, im not tryin to diss. But Im assuming Muhfukka found those pics online. You keep claiming how those are simply horrible pics of you and that you look better in real life or whatever. How many times have you heard of people posting up their worst pics online? Dont they usually post up the pics where they look the best.  You could understand how most people will believe those pics are you at your best....not worst.
LMAO Floyd has no ground anymore, she fell for the trap and can't escape. lol

ikke

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2009, 08:55:39 AM »
Having a personal feud on the internet is retarded, no matter who wins this battle you're both retards.
Don't take offence it's just true

Floydness

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2009, 09:33:17 AM »
^^ lol Im just trying to be honest.. I really do look 10 x worse in pics.. I have a few pics of me that resemble the way I look a little more that they dont post. I just really dont care anymore though, at this point even if I lost 90 lbs and got platistic surgery to make myself look like carmen electra they would still call me fat/ugly.. Its all good. I dont take it so hard anymore.. I come to this place for laughs..  :)

Big B

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2009, 09:40:18 AM »
^^ lol Im just trying to be honest.. I really do look 10 x worse in pics.. I have a few pics of me that resemble the way I look a little more that they dont post. I just really dont care anymore though, at this point even if I lost 90 lbs and got platistic surgery to make myself look like carmen electra they would still call me fat/ugly.. Its all good. I dont take it so hard anymore.. I come to this place for laughs..  :)
spend time getting ready for the picture, have a professional take them, then post them here.
http://www.jcpportraits.com/
http://www.olanmills.com/

Floydness

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »
yeah let me do all that just for dubcc.. riiiight now. ;D

Big B

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2009, 09:51:45 AM »
do it and you can save lots of time arguing, just let some professional pictures do the talking.

unless you're too scared . . . .

Floydness

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »
lets just leave it at this.. im terrified.  ;)

ikke

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »
untill they meets you in reall life  ;)

Floydness

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »
lol look im not saying that I look like a model lol..but I really do look better in person.. I wish i could take some decent pics  :(

ikke

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »
lol look im not saying that I look like a model lol..but I really do look better in person.. I wish i could take some decent pics  :(
theres always fotoshop :P

Floydness

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2009, 10:41:02 AM »
^^ id only be lying to myself  :-\

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »
BLAZING IS FUN... FUCK PEOPLE WHO ARE ANTI DRUGS...

Floydness

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
Sam... please...stop...